58. He Stops You From Commiting Suicide - Ashton

Welcome to part 2 of 4

***
Requested by:
@kenzid01
@alibrooke28

If you aren't comfortable with mentions of cyber bullying, eating disorders, serious self-esteem issues, or suicide please do not read this chapter

Please remember this is fictional, none of the content below is realistic, let alone the fake tweets by the doubly fake fans.
***

Ashton:
@5sosLover94
I can't believe that @Y/T/N is related to Ashton, she's a fat talentless excuse for a human

@FutureIrwin
It's such a joke that @Y/T/N believes that's she's worth anything let alone Ashton! Look at her! She's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

@ILove5sos
@Y/T/N is such a disappointment she looks like an obese walrus

@IWishIWasBesideAFI
@Y/T/N has been wearing the same pair of jeans for the last week. She's absolutely disgusting. Needs to be returned to whatever pigsty she's from

Hate. They hated you. They hated how you looked, how you talked, how you dressed, anything they could criticize they would. You remembered how happy you were to be with your family for the first time. Meeting Ashton, Harry, Lauren, and your Mom was one of the best things to ever happen to you. Then you looked at your social media. It didn't feel like any of the 5sos fam accepted you, they thought you were a fraud. They thought they were using Ashton for money and fame. You couldn't do anything to prove that you just wanted to be a part of your brother's life, you just wanted to be in the family.

For his part, Ashton tried to stop the hate and make you feel better. The first thing he did when he met you was tweet out how happy he was and how glad he was to introduce you to people as his sister. Of course no hate was sent to him for that from his own fans, no they would tell him they were glad he was happy. Or that they loved him so much could he please please just tweet them back!

Your accounts were another story, all you got was hate. But you didn't see it that way. If that many people could all find something so wrong with you maybe there was something wrong. Maybe you needed to fix yourself like they said. Maybe then they'd like you. So you did.

The first thing you decided to take on was your weight. They talked about your weight a lot, you were 'too fat to be Ashton's sister'. So you stopped eating, not altogether just skipping all of your snacks, cutting breakfast, and reducing lunch and dinner. When nobody was home to judge you, you'd fill your backpack with heavy books and run up and down the stairs until it felt like your knees would give out. It worked too, you lost weight, a lot of weight, you could see your ribs now, surely you were pretty enough?

No. Now your hair was too plain, they said it was frizzy and damaged, it looked like a birds nest and that you should be ashamed. You were ashamed, how could you be so stupid as to let your hair look like that? You begged your mother to have it cut and dyed. Now it was a nice collarbone-length honey blonde. You would wake up early to curl and brush it until you had pretty loose curls. Now you were much prettier, they would be nicer now. You were skinner, still working on losing more weight, and your hair was pretty blonde curls like all the beautiful girls.

No. You were not pretty. You wore ratty clothes and your makeup was trashy. You read the comments on your latest Instagram post and was horrified. How hadn't you noticed that your foundation was cakey or that your shirt wasn't right. You had to fix it. So you did, you dressed like how you saw others, you learned to do 'proper' makeup. You woke up earlier, you planned outfits, you fixed your face. They couldn't want more.