|55. Proposal|

^Andrea's ACTUAL ring^

Andrea's POV

I wake up to Rowan kissing my neck softly.

"Morning sleepy head" he says to me and I turn my head to look at him.

"Morning" I said with my eyes closed.

"I have deals-" he starts and my phone starts ringing. I open my eyes and sit up.

I look for my phone and find it on the floor, I reach for it and I fall off Rowan's bed and on the floor. I hear Rowan laughing his ass off and I pick up my phone, not paying attention to the caller ID.

"Hello?" I ask and still hear Rowan chuckling.

I take the phone away from my ear and glare at Rowan. "Rowan, can you shut the fuck up?" I said and he glared at me and I stick up my middle finger at him.

I bring the phone to my ear again and it's Greg speaking.

"Hey boss, where are you?" He asked.

"Rowan's, why? What's up?" I ask.

"We have things to get to today and today is going to be pretty eventful for you boss."

"How so?."

"You have deals and paperwork to get to, and our businesses are having a problem with each other so I told them you would pay them a visit today."

I get up from the floor and look for my shirt with the phone still to my ear.

"What is going on with the businesses?" I ask confused. I didn't even know we had businesses...

"For one thing, they say there not getting equal enough pay and two of our workers keeps fucking each other in the storage room."

"Two of the workers are fucking each other in the storage room? What the fuck? If they wanted to fuck each other, tell them to get a fucking bedroom" I said and Rowan gives me a look.

When I finally find my shirt, I pull it over my head and my arms go through the holes as the phone is still up to my ear.

"You're the boss Andy, they won't listen to me only you since I have no control over the businesses, they decide they won't take any shit unless that shit is from you."

"And using your gun never came to mind?" I ask him.

"I did think about that but then they would get the fucking police involved so I just left the fuckers alone."

"Oh your so fucking kind Greg."

"Thanks boss, I try" he says sarcastically.

"Whatever. When are these deals I have to get to?" I ask him.

"Not until sometime at 12 so you have plenty of time to deal with the businesses first and paperwork then all you have to worry about is the deals."

"That's fucking awsome. I can't wait to deal with the businesses and not to mention the two monkeys fucking each others brains out...anyway I'll deal with it but send me each and everything on the businesses and there location."

"You got it boss, oh and one of your deals have to do with your fiancée" he says.

"Then looks like I'll be seeing Rowan soon, tell the boys to come pick me up at Rowan's so I can go deal with these fuck monkeys and they are coming with me, thanks bye" I said and hang uo the phone.