Momma Is In Control (Smut)

POV - Simon

Warning: Smutty Stuffs (duh)

-Begin Chapter-

I felt pride as I crawled into the car, Josh outside the car still, a slight mess from my promise. I hope I get to keep it. I wonder what it would be like to look at his face as I take him all the way into my mouth, watching the pleasure spread across his face.

I smiled as I crawled into the back with Vikk, the younger boy sitting up against one side, allowing me to crawl over without hurting him. His chest was heaving as he panted. I pushed all thoughts of Josh looking wrecked as I pleasured him and focused my Poor Little Star.

I heard the back door finally close as I sat my knees, my hands reaching forward to grab Vikk's parted thighs and pulled him closer to me, surprising the smaller boy. I pulled him so he was now laying on his back, his legs open wide and his thighs resting against mine. I moved my face closer to his so that I could feel his panting breath against my face as I grinned down at him, feeling evil.

I could hear the driver's side door of the car open and Josh climbing in.

"Daddy." I called out, moving my face closer to Vikk's, causing me to lean over him more and feel the arousal that was pressing against his jeans.

"Yes Momma?" he said, his voice sounding a little strained as he closed the door.

"How long will it take us to get to the house?"

"About 20 minutes." he answered as evenly as he could.

"Good." I said, my voice going low as I brought my lips closer to Vikk's, "Plenty of time."

With that I pressed my lips against Vikk's hard. I could feel him open his mouth and moan which I took full advantage of by opening mine and thrusting my tongue in, allowing me to taste his sweetness. Vikk responded to my kiss quickly, his arms wrapping around my neck and pulling me closer, if that was even possible.

As we made out I could hear the car start, music flowing through the speakers softly. Vikk let out a moan that I muffled and the music suddenly got louder. I smirked into the kiss. Josh was gonna have turn this music up pretty loud to drown him out.

I started squeezing Vikk's thighs as we continued to make out,loving the way the muscle felt in my hand and how helpless Vikk was in this situation. I could feel Vikk thrusting his lower half against me, his hardness pressed against me, reminding me of what I said I would be doing.

I broke our kiss softly, my breathing heavy, not as heavy as Vikk's though as his brown eyes open wide and his face beautifully flushed.

"Mommma." he whined, his back arching as he rubbed himself against me.

I smiled down at him and didn't say anything, instead I moved my hands up his legs, tracing his clothed thighs and over hardness that was trapped in his jeans causing him to moan loudly. I watch as his eyes closed and his body arched under me as I continued to massaged his clothed length.

The younger boy whined as I massaged him through his jeans.

"Simon!" he whined out.

"Don't worry Star." I said, stopping the rubbing and instead reaching for his button and zipper, "I got you."

Vikk moaned in relief as opened up his jeans, my fingers digging into the waistband of his jeans and boxers and started pulling them down, Vikk arching underneath me, using my thighs to help push himself up and allowing me the fabric pull down far enough. I tore my eyes from his face to look down down and watch as length popped out, finally free from its confides. It looked so hard, his tip leaking, making my mouth water.

I looked back up to Vikk to see his brown eyes open wide as he stared at me.

I didn't say anything, as I moved my hands back to his thighs, gripping them tight, as I pushed Vikk's body up until he was backed up against the side of the trunk and his leaking cock was below me.

I took my eyes off of his face and turned my attention back to Vikk's weeping length. I bent down until my mouth was hovering over the tip, my tongue darting out to taste his salty sweetness, causing him to let out a shuddering breath.

"You taste so good baby." I whispered before I bent back down, my lips going around his tip to suck him, causing him to moan loudly. I could feel his hands go into my hair and grip it tightly as I continued to suck just his tip, my tongue coming out to taste more of his precum. The music around us got louder as well, the bass rocking the car as Josh drove.

I finally began my descent, taking him slowly as I ran my tongue all over him, enjoying his taste and the feel of him in my mouth. Vikk truthfully wasn't too big but that was ok. It made it easier to take him the all way into my mouth and fill my warm hot mouth with his length without gagging.

Vikk continued to moan loudly as I reached the soft skin of his pelvis, my tongue tracing every bit of his length.

I slowly pulled my head back up until just the tip was in my mouth. I opened my eyes and looked at Vikk. He looked so wrecked with his face flushed and his eyes screwed shut, his body arched. So wrecked and so beautiful.

I turned my attention back to his twitching length, the pulling on my hair getting harsher because I paused. I gave Vikk pity and began to bob my head up and down, sucking him harshly, causing more moans to spill from his pretty mouth.

"Fuck Simon, YES!"

More pride filled me as well as hardness in my own pants, but this was about Vikk, not me. As Vikk screamed I think the music got even louder, probably to the point everyone around us could here what was playing, all in Josh's attempts to drown out Vikk's pretty moans, which really was a shame.

I continued to suck and move my head up and down as I listened to his sweet moans that were almost drowned out by the music Josh was playing.

As I continued to pleasure the sweet boy bellow, I could feel him getting slightly harder in mouth and the pulling on my hair get more intense. I figured he must be close so I picked up my bobbing a little bit, sucking him just a little more causing Vikk to moan just a little bit louder so I could hear him clearly over the music.

"Oh fuck, Simon!"

Vikk was arching up, pulling on my hair. He was so close, he just needed a little more.

So I removed one hand from his thighs and reached down in his pants, going straight for his hole. I did as Josh did the first time with me and just massaged it, not trying to go in. Apparently that was exactly what he needed.

"Oh fucking shit, SIMON!" He moaned out, his body stilling as he came, his body fully arched and a painful grip on my hair. I made sure to swallow every drop of his salty sweetness, sucking him completely dry.

Once he was done, I pulled off his now weeping length and looked up. Vikk was laid back, panting heavily, a blissed out look on his face. His pants were down around his thighs, his shirt slightly pushed up, his chest moving up and down rapidly as he came down from his high. So beautiful.

I felt the car stop and Josh turn it off.

"We are here." he spoke, his voice sounding strained.

I felt a smile take over my face.

One blow job down, another one to enjoy. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Here is the smut you guys have been waiting for so eagerly for. lol

Thank you to everyone who helped me with the nickname issue. I think I am going to take a version of what ImSmolBeanHalp suggested and I am taking the Stud away from Stud Muffin, JJ is still a Stud though, and I am just gonna nickname him Muffin or Mr. Muffin Man because, why not? Let me know what you guys think. I value your thoughts highly. Honestly. 

Also, you guys are more than welcome to message me with thoughts and ideas. I have no problem with that at all. I may take forever to respond, but I will respond as soon as I can.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.