18. Little people

Warning; smut

Warning; smut. That is all.

The second the guest bedroom door is shut, Buckys hands immediately grab my waist and connects our lips, desperately. I immediately kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands trail down from my waist to my ass as I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, him gripping my upper thighs for support as he Carries me to the guest bed.
I don't hesitate to remove my shirt as Bucky unbuttons my skinny jeans and slides them off of my legs. I shuffle back into the bed watching as Bucky removes his shirt and his jeans before climbing back onto the bed and hovering above me.

"I missed you" Bucky growls into my neck as he peppered warm kisses along my jaw line and down my neck. Buckys metal arm intertwined with my hands pinning me down lightly to the bed.
"You don't understand how much I missed you" he repeats hovering above my face staring into my eyes.
"Then...why did you leave?" I question using my spare hand to push him next to me before climbing back on top of him.
"Because I hated seeing you with another man" he whispers, his hands lightly brushing against my bare hips up to my bra then going back down to the waist band of my underwear.
"I don't even know who Damon is" I whisper leaving open mouth kisses down his neck and rocking my hips into his. His hands stumble over my bear back before fidgeting with the clasp of my bra.
"Need help?" I giggle.
"I've got it" he breaths before finally removing my bra and throwing it across the room.
"You're so beautiful" he hums, his ice blue eyes beaming up at me before scanning my naked body and tracing the many pink scars covering it.
"I don't understand why Hydra would want to do this to such a beautiful thing" his fingers brush over the bullet scar from when Natasha shot me.
"I could say the same to you" I mumble my hands running down his torso to the waistband of his underwear tugging slightly at it. I could feel his dick hardening beneath me as I grind my hips into his.
"Fucking tease" he whispers flipping us over and removing his underwear.
"We have to be quiet there's little people" I mumble before pressing my lips against his.
"Thanks for reminding me that" he groans.I feel his length press against my inner thigh as he slips my underwear down my thighs.
"Are you not worried about... ya know getting pregnant?" Buck mumbles.
"Bucky I-i can't...in hydra they sterilised me....one less thing to worry about" i shoot him a thin smile hiding the real pain, I've always wanted kids, I've always wanted to settle down, get married, but a nice house and have a few kids, but all that was ripped away from me the moment I stepped foot into Hydra. I can never have all this that Laura has, Hydra will never stop trying to find me.
"Alex I'm so sorry"
"It's Okay I was never a children person anyway." I brush off.
"Now shut up before we kill the mood" I grin connecting our lips again.
He trails his bionic hand a long My inner thighs brushing over the place i needed the most, it was cold against my hot skin and it only turned me on more.
"You call me a fucking tease" I groan.
"Patience" he smirks enjoying the effect he had on me. I squirm under him as his bionic arm brushes over my core. He finally lightly rubs circles on my clit, his lips attacking mine hungrily as his pace quickens. He slips 2 of his metal fingers into me, pumping into me quickly while using his metal thumb to stimulate my clit. It's odd the last time we had sex, Bucky favoured his right side, he said he's scared to use his robot arm invade he hurts himself, but that arm does Fucking wonders.
The knot in my stomach tightened as I neared orgasm, my body shaking as I bit back a moan but just as I was about to go over the edge he pulls away, a string of curse words and a frustrated sigh leaving my mouth. He intertwines our hands and pins them down either side of my head.
He lines himself up with me before glancing at me.
"You sure you want to?" He whispers reassuringly.
"Please" I breath, his length finally sinking in to me. A whimper leaves my lips as I adjust to him, I pull my lips into a thin line, screwing my eyes shut and holding back a moan as he thrusts into me at a slow, agonising pace.
"Bucky fuck" I whisper grinding my hips against his urging him to move faster. He complies, his pace quickens, curse words falling from his lips. He lets go of my hands and grabs my legs, wrapping them around his neck as he pounds deeper, his dick brushing over my G-spot every time he thrusted into me. My Back arches as I turn my head and bury my face in the white pillows trying muffle my moans. I am 100% sure If Laura heard us she would not approve considering this is her house.
His shaking hands grip my waist tightly as he tilts his head back, biting his lip. His pace got quicker and more rough, the only sound was of the bed creaking, skin slapping against each other and our quiet moans which we where failing miserably to hide.
"Alex y-you feel so good" he breaths. Bucky leans forward and buries his face into my neck as he grinds into me and my walls tighten around him. A moan leaves his lips, his hot breath fanning over my neck.
I muster as much energy as I can and gently shove him back onto the bed and I climb back on top of him.
"My turn" I mutter sinking back down onto him slowly. His hands grip my waist tightly, it hurt slightly but I didn't mind. He guided my body as I raise myself up and slamming myself down into him, making sure I felt every inch of him. His right had snakes its way up my body, grabbing my boob tightly making a small moan leave my lips. I roll my hips against his quickly earning a moan and curse words to leave buckys lips. His bright blue eyes screwed Shut as he bit back a moan. The winter soldier looked so weak and vulnerable when I was on top of him, he just melts under my touch, all his actions where quick and desperate almost like he couldn't control him self. It was quite empowering having the worlds most wanted assassin crumble at your touch.

"James I-im" I stutter
"Я приду, я не могу удержать" the Russian words flow fluently from my mouth as I grip the comforter of the bed trying to hold back the orgasm building up. The knot in my stomach tightening again this time only quicker and more intense. Buckys thrusts upwards into me quickly as I drag my hands down his torso leaving faint red scratch marks. The knot in my stomach tightens and I'm finding it virtually impossible to keep my moans in.
"Блядь" Bucky mutters before a moan leaves his lips and I finally let go, my body shook as I collapse on top of Bucky, pleasure taking over my body. Buckys pace slows down as he finally climaxes, spilling himself into me. A throaty moan leaves his throat as he slowly pumps into me, both of us slowly coming down from our highs.
"Fuck" I breath heavily as I collapse on the bed next to him, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath.
"You alright?" He asks his raspy voice echoed around the room, his cold bionic arm resting on my stomach, cooling down my sweating body.
"Never better" I breath turning to face him, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him. I give him a quick peck on the lips before resting my head on his chest, a wave of fatigue washing over me.

A/N: first time I ever wrote smut it's probably terrible but I tried.
Я приду, я не могу удержать: Im coming, I can't hold on.
Блядь: Fuck