Introduction

Hey everyone I hope y'all enjoy this book. I'd like to dedicate this book to a friend of mine who I just recently meet here on wattpad. They are really an amazing person and I hope y'all think so too! Dedication goes to Aleevo1. You're a great person and a great friend as well. This story is dedicated to you my friend!

______________________________________

Being in my family is hard. Sticking up to their standards; considering they are the alphas of the entire pack. Yes, you heard me right, a pack. A pack of what you may ask? Well, we're wolves. You see my parents expect me to find a mate within the pack. They can't force this stuff on me. Being the oldest out of 5 brothers is hard.

My parents decide they are going to send me to human, school. Around people. Yes, we wolves have human bodies, but we don't tend to use them unless it's absolutely necessary, like now. My 5 brothers are lucky they don't have to go to human school. So I'll be alone. Just my luck ye. Are my parents hoping I'll fall in love with a human? Meet another wolf? I mean us wolves we can't fall in love or have a soul mate that's a human. It's in our genetics, wolves only fall for wolves. Who knew when I meet mine that I'd be set on a roller coaster of adventures.

Why would my parents send me here? They hate humans or strongly dislike them anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I stopped as I walked into the school building. Having a very sensitive noise as wolves, there were many smells, some good others not so. I look around until I spot something out of the corner of my eye. Over to my right was a crowd of people. I walked closer and heard people chanting. 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' I stood and looked at what was going on.

I saw two boys, around my age I suppose, One was on the ground the other was standing over him. When the one of top looked up, he stared right at me. I couldn't leave his eyes. I heard my father's words from the other night ringing in my ears.

'You'll find your mate in your own time. You'll know who he is when you feel a magnetic pull toward him, and remember, only wolves are soul mates to other wolves, you won't just click with just any person, just the right person.'"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Melody Fang (Yes I know ironically that's my last name), and this is my story of love, heartbreak, war, adventure, and did I mention love?