NINETEEN

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT MENTIONED!!!

Please remember that Jeremy's character is a heartless and cruel gang leader that would do anything to cause his son pain.

I lurched forward as bile empties into the toilet bowl, for the third time in the past 5 hours.

"Mrs. Maddison, are you feeling okay?" Sandra, my new maid asked with a soft voice from the door.

"I-I'm fine, thank you" my voice was hoarse as I rose from the bathroom floor and sauntered over to his bed.

A sick feeling overcame me again once the memories of what he had done to me entered my mind.

"Would you like the sheets changed again Mrs. Maddison?" Sandra's voice was full of sadness as she began to pull the pillows off the bed.

They must have heard my screams again.

He was awfully rough last night.

The look on my face was all the response she needed.

I didn't want to see the stains on the sheets again so as she began to change the bloodied mess I made my way to the kitchen.

"Ah, Maddison" his voice made it way into my ears before I could see him.

"Husband" I replied with the forced nickname.

"How is my beautiful wife feeling today?" He asked quietly as his eyes rose from the papers he was reading through.

"I'm feeling fine" My voice has been monotone for the last  2 months, since the bed time activities started.

"That's good my love" he replied with amusement in his voice "We received another photo of my dear son and granddaughter" he added and I felt my heart jump in excitement.

He slid over a photo of Jason and Lily laughing at the camera. His arms were wrapped around her small waist and she was leaning into him. My heart swelled. These photos were the only thing that brought happiness into my life.

I flipped the picture over and read the messy hand writing.

'Dear our  Maddie,
Lily and I are still missing you like crazy. She has finished her first year at school and has so much to tell you about. We want you to stay strong, one day you will be with us again. I promise.
Love your little family.'

Tears pricked my eyes as I thought about my little family. I missed Lily's first year of school. I missed 4 teeth falling out. I missed her 5th birthday. I missed so much of their lives.

"little family" Jeremy mocked with a chuckle.

I glared at him from my spot at the island.

"I think the sheets have been done changing so you may go back to our bedroom" his voice was blunt as he flicked through more papers.

I sighed and walked up to his room, picture in hand.

Jason... Please save me.

Jason's POV

Dear Mr. Jason McCann,

Mr Jeremy McCann and Mrs Maddison McCann invite you to celebrate some special news. Please dress in formal attire, the announcement will be made at 7:00pm sharp. Attend no later than 6:30pm.  

No weapons. No children.

I read the address sketched at the bottom of the letter with anger.

What is this maniac up to?

"Josh, I need you to ask Emma to watch Lillian" I call out as Josh walks through my office door "and tell the boys we have a code white"

We are going to be one step ahead of you this time daddy.

Maddison's POV

(A/N: IM SORRY FOR ALL OF THE POV CHANGES. DONT KILL ME)

"You look lovely Mrs. Maddison" Sandra said meekly as she looked over my appearance in the mirror.

I patted down the fluffy feather like pink dress as she finished brushing my hair. (photo above)

"Do you know how many people are going to be at this event? or what its for?" I asked nervously but before she could answer Jeremy barged through the door.

His grey suit was slightly too big for him which was odd for him. The peach tie matching my dress.

"Lovely Maddison, just lovely" he said as he forcefully grabbed my and and twirled me in a circle.

"lets get this over with" he adds as he guides me through the many hallways and down to his car.

- - -

The silent car ride soon ended in front of a lavish mansion like ballroom.

Many cars where lined up the front and many people in formal attire stood around the entrance.

"Behave" Jeremy's voice was blunt and full of warning.

I plastered my perfected good wife smile as people began to greet Jeremy.

I recognised a few of the men in the room as Jeremy's gang members. Actually 80% of the people in here look like his gang members.

"Jeremy my man, everything is set up for the display and he is here" the way he said he made my suspicion rise.

I now don't know why I am here, what the display is and whoever this he is.

"Great, we will commence the display in an hour" he replied as he gazed down at me with a smug smirk " why don't you go grab something to drink, have some fun" he says in a sickly sweet voice.

I don't hesitate and I start my walk towards the bar.

"I need something strong please" I asked quietly, soon enough I had a clear drink place in front of me.

In the matter of 2 seconds the drink was finished.

I tensed when I felt a hand on the small of my back.

"You shouldn't be drinking" a familiar voice entered my ears.

"J-Jason?"