Chapter 12

Okay so here's the second chapter of the night. I don't even know what this turn into, but I guess it turned out alright in the end. Next chapter Louis will be meeting the triplets pack and you will see many new characters. That will hopefully be up tomorrow not sure if I'll get it done but I'm going to try! "Cozy Hour" by my babe Saywecanfly is the video for this chapter.
Hope you listen to it his voice is absolutely beautiful just like his personality. I met him 3 times, I know.
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 12

It was the day after the talk with my father and the triplets had agreed to come over for dinner tonight. I was so nervous that they would screw up somehow and my father would end up locking me away in my room for the rest of my life.

I was pacing my bedroom all day, dressed in the shittiest outfit I own. I hadn't even bothered putting on my normal pair of panties that I've grown so fond of, just wearing a pair of plain old boxers.

At around noon Niall had decided that he had enough of my nervous pacing and burst into my bedroom already starting to root through my closet. "What are you doing?" I ask the Irish lad as he keeps searching through my clothes.

He doesn't even look up at me when he answers my question. "I'm dressing you since you don't seem fit to do it yourself," he says, with an obvious roll of his eyes.

I smile at how thoughtful my younger brother was despite how annoyed he looked at taking care of me. I mean he was my younger brother who has seemed to have taken upon himself to act like he's older than me. I guess I can understand why he's annoyed by having to take care of me like he does.

I knocked out of my thoughts when Niall hands me an outfit to wear for tonight. It was simple but yet not too simple for dinner with your family and your alphas. Niall had found my only pair of ripped white skinny jeans from the very back of my closet. He had decided on adding a black adidas crop top that took me ages to save up for with my adidas superstars, which I had gotten for Christmas as well as my birthday last year.

Niall had even decided to place a pair of my white lace panties on top of the pile, making me blush a scarlet color remembering the first day that Niall had given me a pair of panties to wear

Niall had even decided to place a pair of my white lace panties on top of the pile, making me blush a scarlet color remembering the first day that Niall had given me a pair of panties to wear. Now,
I wore them all the time. It's hard to think that, that was only around a week ago.

Niall turns to leave then, but I grab ahold of his wrist to stop him. "Are you sure that everything will be alright tonight?" I ask him, afraid of what his answer might be.

Niall rolls his eyes at how worried I must look about our father finally meeting the triplets. "Don't worry, I'm sure that your boneheaded alphas can stay as charming and gentlemanly that our father wants for one night."

I realize that Niall is right. The triplets will be able to behave for one night in front of his father. They could woo him with their charm if they tried hard enough and didn't find something to fight about with each other. Which hopefully they can do for one night at the least.