Rude

"I swear to Ianite TorqueDawg if you have it-" They heard a female voice as soon as they climbed in.

"Woah calm down there." A male voice said in a calm voice.

"Calm?! Anything can happen and you're telling me to calm down?!" A girl with brown hair, brown eyes, a black shirt and blue jeans walked in with two males. One wore a suit without a tie and red sun glasses. The other wore kind of baggy clothes with black sun glasses. He looked rude.

"Gah!" The female and the suit guy yelled in surprise.

"What the heck?!" said The baggy clothing guy.

"Um...hello." Jessie said as she stood beside Lukas.

"Oh hahaha. Very funny." He walked over to them. "Show up super late and make us all sit and wonder what the heck is going on?! This is your house right?"

"Cool your jets TorqueDawg." The girl with brown hair glared at him.

"Cus if it is, we've been waiting here for like hours! Its rude!" He yelled, ignoring her.

"Easy TorqueDawg." tried the male with Red glasses.

"We got one of these invitations too." Jesse pulled out the invitation. "What the heck is going on?"

"Darn it!" Red glasses cursed. "Sorry. For the language. I was hoping you could explain some things. This is TorqueDawg." He mentioned to the rude one. "She's WildGamer."

"I'd rather you call me Wild though." She stated politely.

"And I'm CaptainSparklez." He motioned to himself. "But maybe you know that already." The Order of the Stone and Jessie looked at each other confused. "I got like 9 million fans." He hinted.

"Stop being such a show off Sparklez." Wild told him hitting his arm.

"What?" He rubbed his arm in pain. "Its true."

"Um...no not really." Jesse rubbed the back of his neck. "But uh I'm Jesse." He began introducing. "That over there are Petra, Jessica, Lukas and Ivor."

"Charmed." Ivor said sarcastically.

"Psh. Jesse?" TorqueDawg walked to him. "That's a girl's name."

"Actually it can work both ways." Jessie interrupted. "For example, his Jesse is spelled J-e-s-s-e while the other is short for Jessica which is spelled J-e-s-s-i-e."

"I didn't ask for a spelling lesson." TorqueDawg said in a threatening way.

"I'll give you math lesson if you don't cool it TorqueDawg." Wild had her hand into a fist.

"What are you anyways?" TorqueDawg walked past them. "Some kind of loser patrol?" He smirked.

"Actually we're the Order of The Stone. Legendary Heroes. Kind of a big deal."

"Legendary Heroes?" He looked at them. "I ain't never heard of you."

"Its not like we ever heard of your rude ass either." Jessie glared.

"You are learning quick." Petra whispered, making them both chuckle.

"Cool it TorqueDawg!" Sparklez began to become angry at his attitude.

"That sea of Zombies has us all trapped. And we can't do anything yet." Wild chimed in a bit more calmly.

"Worst day ever!" TorqueDawg pushed past them again.

"Okay so a sea of zombies isn't normal." Jesse stated. "Good to hear."

"Two moons is normal right?" Petra added.

"The moons?" Sparklez looked at them questionably. "Yeah."

"Why don't you know this stuff?" Wild began to become suspicious, but asked politely none the less.

"Are you, like, from out of town?" TorqueDawg added. Much more calmer now. Before Jesse could answer the lights went out!

"Gah!" Wild screamed! She hated the dark. Absolutely hated it! She ran to Sparklez, holding on to him nearly sending the both of them to the ground.

"Everyone! Dive for cover!" Jesse yelled. They heard someone grunting in pain and something firing. But they couldn't see anything. A few moments later the lights came back on.

Shocking everyone on what laid before their eyes.