3.2

"Hey!"

"H-hi" I awkwardly smile.

He blinks before kneeling down beside my desk.

IS HE GOING TO ASK ME OUT RIGHT HERE LIKE RIGHT NO---

What am I even thinking?

Let's act normal.

"Have you done physics homework?" he asks, crossing his arms on my desk.

"Yeah"

"Chemistry?"

"Yeah"

"How about Maths?" he grins.

"Done"

"Perfect!" he snaps his fingers, "Can I copy from you?"

But he is being too comfortable around me.

"Ina?"

"Oh, of course" I smile, taking out my file to give him the homework.

"What are you doing, Jimin?"

The love of my life is here. I peek at the weird human being, Yoongi standing beside the kneeling Jimin.

"I didn't do my homework so I'm asking from her"

Yoongi chuckles before ruffling Jimin's hair a bit, "Copycat"

"Hyung! It's not like you don't copy from others!" Jimin argues back while Yoongi just walks towards Jimin's seat.

"Thank you" he smiles at me when I hand him the homework papers. I just reply with a small nod since many things are going on in my mind right now.

I tap my fingers on the desk as I observe the two bestfriends sitting across the room. I need Jaein.

I quickly open my phone and send a text to her, telling her to hurry here as fast as possible.

"Your savior is here" Jaein grins confidently and sits down in Hoseok's seat who still hasn't arrived.

"Do you really think Jimin is my secret admirer?" I whisper.

"Duh" she rolls her eyes, "Both of us saw him at the lockers. Why are you even confused?"

"I mean, if he is my secret admirer, why is he so comfortable around me?"

"Because he likes you"

"I like Yoongi but look at us"

"Because you are a girl and Jimin's a boy"

"But would you just casually ask your crush homework papers to copy?"

"Jimin did?" she asked.

"Yeah, he's copying right now"

"Fuck fuck fuck" she suddenly starts pinching my thigh, earning a groan from me.

"Jimin was looking at you" she squeals lowly, "Dude, its clear! He likes you!"

"But why do I feel like it's not Jimin?"

"Again" she looks at me like she's 3000 times done with me, "Ina, you can stop trying to make this more complicating. It's Jimin. Okay? Okay."

"But what if it's not him?"

"DUDE WE SAW HIM WITH OUR OWN EYES"

"Right. I need to go check my lockers first" I stand up but Jaein stops me.

"I thought you did already?"

"Uh, no. I was um, in the basketball court" I smile, nodding embarrassingly.

"You still like Yoongi even after finding out that Jimin, his bestfriend likes you. I really can't believe you like --- nevermind, I'm so fucking done with you. I'm out of this shit" she grins sarcastically and walks out of the classroom leaving me dumbfounded.

Lol I know that bitch is going to start talking about it again in a few hours.

I shrug and walk towards my lockers with my hands fidgeting with the ends of my sweater.

"Morning" I greet, slapping his face in the process.

"Is this how you greet your boyfriend?" Taehyung pouts, rubbing his left cheek.

"Yes, boyfriend" I reply, opening my locker.

Fuck, I guess it's really Jimin.

I read the sticky note on the side –

I see you every day but my heart always flutters like it's the first time

"I need to ask this guy if he takes some lessons about pickup lines" Taehyung says, reading the note over my shoulder.

I keep the note in my sweater's pocket and sigh, "What am I supposed to do now?"

"What?"

"Taehyung, I ---"

"Oppa!"

I curse, seeing that girl tugging Taehyung's arm. She's like four years younger than us which means she's around twelve. Oh god.

I roll my eyes and walk away with the bottle of milk in my hand. Heading into the library, I throw the milk which I already finished on my way into the trashcan and sit down at a table, automatically resting my head on the table.

I glance at the clock hanged on the wall – 14 minutes until the bell. I guess I can have a small nap here.

-

I open my eyes and a smile appears on my face when I see him. I close my eyes again, snuggling into my crossed arms more.

"Ina?" he calls my name again, chuckling a bit.

"Hm?"

"I think you should head to class"

"Hmm"

..

Wait what the fuck

I jolt up and look at him who's also looking at me with a smile on his face. Fuck, I thought I was dreaming.

I'm literally a piece of dog shit oh my god.

What if I'm drooling?

"The bell is ringing in two minutes" Yoongi says, still standing there.

"Oh, t-thanks" I stand up fast, slightly bumping my wrist against the desk, "You should um, go too"

"Yeah, I was waiting for you to wake up" he shows his gummy smile and I just – I really go crazy when he just slightly smiles at me.

"Since you are up, I will get going" he says and walks out of the library. I'm left dumbfounded for the second time this morning.

-

"Thanks" I jump a bit at the voice.

"Welcome" I nod slightly, taking my homework from Jimin and continue taking out books from my bag to keep in my locker.

"You've been acting strange since morning" he says, leaning against the locker beside mine, staring intensely at me.

"Haha" I laugh awkwardly, "I'm always like this actually"

I unlock the locker and my eyebrows rise, seeing another bottle of milk in it.

But Jimin just popped up right now and is standing beside me. I take out the bottle of milk and look at him from the corner of my eyes who doesn't look surprised at all.

"Anyways, thanks for letting me copy your homework!" he grins and even takes the books in my arms and places them in my locker before walking away.

What the fuck is this

My secret admirer is not Jimin?

-

my exams start in a day :)))