chapter 2

i hope you guys like this chapter please vote and comment tell me if you like it :)

DEREK ON THE SIDE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>

{Allie POV}

The moving truck had already left with all are stuff and I was putting my motorcycle on the back of Abby truck.

"are you ready?" Abby call back to me.

"yea" I jumped in the truck with Abby and we where off to HELL.

{Eric POV}

I was on the couch watching TV with Derek. I made up with him about a month after Allie left. I couldn't stay mad at him. He was my friend. I couldn't just be mad at my best bud for the rest of my life.

" I wonder who is moving in across the street?" I asked Derek

" me to, I hope it's some hot chick" Derek got off the couch and went in the kitchen and I followed.

I grabbed me a bag of chips and sat at the table with Derek.

" I'm thinking about holding a party tonight. Is that alright?"

I looked at Derek and smirked " just as long as I'm invited"

my mate Lizzy walked in the kitchen. "what are you guys talking about" Lizzy sat in my lap and gave me a kiss. "nothing,just a party" I smiled at Lizzy.

" a party? Well I better be invited"

"of course you are"

"yay" she screamed in my ear. She sounded like a cat in pain.

"well I need a dress you haft to take me to the mall."

"OK" I kissed her on the lips and got my keys.

"you coming?" I turned to Derek

" no I'm going to bed" I watch Derek head up stairs.

"well,bye"

{4 hours later[Derek POV]}

I can't believe I slept for four hours. I walked down stairs and saw nobody. I looked out the door Eric was standing outside with Lizzy and a blue truck with a motorcycle on the back was pulling in across the street where the new neighbors was suppose to live.

Two hot girl was getting out the truck. One had long brown hair that goes to her butt with brown eyes and the other had red hair and black eyes and wow they had boobs. Me like.

The brown headed one turned to looked at the red head. Then the red head said something back.

The brown head turned and looked at Eric and began to walk to Eric then that walk turned into a run and before I knew she was hugging Eric. WHAT THE HELL!!!!

{Allie POV}

I turned to look at Abby "what the hell!!!, why the hell are we living across the street from Eric!!!!"

"shut up their go your brother right there we will talk about this later."

I turned to look at Eric and notice how much I missed him. before I knew it I was walking to Eric. Then that walk turned into a run. I jumped in Eric arms and began to cry.

The blonde beside Eric looked surprised.

" I missed you Eric" I sobbed into Eric chest.

He looked down at me " who are you?"

I stepped back " you don't remember me" h e shook his head no.

" it's me Allie" he looked shocked

"you can't be Allie, Allie was fat."

" I lost wight when I went to stay with Abby" he looked over me and at Abby.

"is it really you?" he took a step to me tear getting ready to pour from his eyes.

" yea" he ran up and grabbed me tears pouring out or eyes.

" I've missed Allie don't ever leave me like that again"

" I won't"

a growl came from the side of use. I turned my head to see a angry blonde.

"who is this bitch" she growled

"she is not a bitch she is my little sister if you don't like her you can leave" the blonde looked surprised that he had said that or if I was his sister

"oh I didn't know" she said while patting me on the back.

" hey Allie" a low voice came from behind me I turned to the house to see Derek.

A frown covered my face "long time no see Derek" he looked kind of sad.

"I've missed you, are you ok?" he said while holding his head down. I was ferrous know.

"don't give me that shit!!!!" everybody head turned to me in surprise.

"you didn't give a shit about me before so don't care about me know. You bastar-"

before I could get it out Abby came and covered my mouth.

" sorry she's just a little cranky from lack of sleep"

" who are you" Derek asked.

"oh,I'm Abby. I'm the person Allie been staying with."

"oh"

"well we need to go unpack we will see you later" we were beginning to leave when Eric said something " Allie we are having a party tonight if you two would like to come"

I turned to look at Eric " sure I will be there" he smiled at me and Abby began to drag me away before I did something bad to Derek.