Chapter Two

Lena's P.O.V

Beep. Beep. Beep. My alarm goes off. I gently touch the button to turn it off. I open my eyes and see the time. Eight thirty. I throw the blankets off of me and get off my bed. 

I walk out of my room and into my big kitchen. I begin to make myself some coffee. 

The coffee finishes making. I poor myself a cup, and take a sip. Ah, caffine.

I take my coffee and walk over to my desk. I set my coffee down, and open up my laptop to check any emails I may have received.

Of course. 100+ new emails. Oh the struggles of a business owner.

** TIME PASS **

I read through all the emails. A lot of boring, work stuff. I better get to work.

I get up off my desk, finish my coffee, then take the cup back and put it in the almost empty sink.

I then, walk over to my closet, scanning through it to find what I should wear today.

I pick out a black knee-length pencil skirt, and a hot pink tank top.

Then, I put the clothes on a chair and go to shower and finish getting ready.

** TIME PASS **

I arrive at my big building... work. I enter the building and take off my sunglasses. "Good morning Ms. Luthor." Katherine, my secretary, says.

"Good morning, Katherine." I smile at her. I go to the elevator and go up to my floor.

Ding. The elevator goes. I step out. "Good morning, Ms. Luthor." My assistant says.

"Good morning. Any messages?" I ask her. "No, not yet." She replies. I nod.

Then, go into my office. I set my bag down on my desk. I walk over to the balcony.

I open the glass doors, then step out onto the balcony. I take a deep breath. Taking in the scent of outdoors.

Ah, work.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Happy Wednesday!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is Lena's morning routine. Idk if you all caught that. Kara's morning routine vs Lena's.

Y'all probably did bc you're all probably really smart. Anyways! I'm really tired, so Goodnight, lovelies.

STAY FANTASTIC!!

Lots of Love - T ♡