Chapter 15

"I Hope they ask you about me and I Hope you tell them you fucked up"

Khaleyah💖

I placed the top onto the tub of ice cream and placed the whole spoon in my mouth and scooped the rest of the ice cream off the spoon with my Tongue as I pulled the spoon out.

It had been two days since I been out the hospital and I hadn't seen Lucas Since and I didn't want to.

It was better if he just stayed away.

I really didn't know where this relationship was going or if there would even be one after this.

Dr.Sylvan was so right.

I placed the ice cream on the table and got up hearing a knock on my door. I unlocked it and seen Kayla on the other side.

She slipped right past me coming in.

"We're going out tonight." She spoke resolutely.

I closed the door and locked it while frowning at her.

"What?"

She turned to face me.

"Uh, you're going out and we're gonna find you a man, I seen yo 'Niggas ain't shit' post yesterday on Twitter"

I held my hand out stopping her and shaking my head. "Woah woah, we're NOT Finding me anything and why Didn't you tell me about Lucas having a baby huh?" I asked folding my Arms across my chest, the anger returning.

She sighed, sorry covering her eyes.

"I'm sorry Khaleyah but do you really think you were in any kind of shape to hear that? And plus I didn't know how true it was, I honestly thought it was just a rumor" She shrugged.

I rolled my eyes still a bit upset with her.

She spotted the ice cream on the table she took the tub of ice cream and went sat it back in the freezer.

"Nique will be here in twenty!" She yelled from the kitchen. She wasn't taking no for an answer. They ass had this all planned out.

When she came back she grabbed my wrist pulling to the back.
"Now let's get you ready"

I pulled away as she stared in my closet her finger tapping against her chin.

"Wait. I don't need a man right now Kayla, I just need to be by myself" I said the last words a bit quieter.

"Girl, you been by yourself for a while now and where have that gotten you? No where waiting on Lucas ass, now what you need is to Get out and find you a man and Forget about That Otha fucker," She glanced back at my booty.

"You got ass and a pretty face it won't be that hard to find one."

I rolled my eyes sighing.

Maybe she had a point, I needed to get out and find me someone new cause Lucas and I were headed no where and I was honestly tired of being Alone.. I needed company.