everyone keeps telling me you're the bad guy

word count: 537
warnings: none

"everyone keeps telling me you're the bad guy." you say as you shut your book, giving jungkook the attention from you that he wanted. he had been sitting across from you in the library, rambling on and on even though you weren't listening.

"am i?" he raises his eyebrow perfectly and looks at you flirtatiously. "maybe i am."

"i don't like bad boys." you shake your head slowly. his eyes don't leave your figure, not able to take his eyes off the beauty that is you.

"oh, but this one." he points at himself with a cocky smirk. "you do."

"no i don't." you say with your teeth clenched, cheeks heating up in embarrassment. he makes you feel so strange, and you hate it.

"alright, give me seven days then. give me seven days and i will make you fall in love with me." he leans closer towards you over the table and tucks your fringe behind your ear. his hand is smooth as it caresses your hot cheek, but you quickly snap out of your gaze and lean back so he cannot touch you.

"i'm not giving you any time, because i'm not going to fall in love with you." you stretch a little smile when you think about what he just said. "i'm in love with somebody else already."

you are lying; ever since jungkook started to talk to you, everything you had ever felt for another guy had disappeared. they made you disappointed though, and wonder why you weren't enough for them to approach you. on the other hand, you were never expecting jungkook. or your feelings for him. your own feelings scared you, because you didn't know what to do with so much love. you've never felt this way so strongly about someone before, so it worries you. if he is lying, and isn't in love with you .. is he going to catch you when you admit you're falling? is he going to treat you right? or break your heart right back like you had at the beginning of things? is this a game?

"what can i do to make you love me?" he says to you cutely, your heart never expecting that line to ever come out of his mouth. "because i'm going to make you fall in love with me. i'm going to make you mine, even now when you're in love with someone else. you're going to love me, and only me." his lips tip upwards in a handsome smile.

"you're not even my type."

"am i not? because you're my type." his genuine smile makes your heart flutter, even though you're trying your best to be unaffected by everything that he says. "and uh, what was your name again?"

"what?! it's y/n. you don't even know my name?! jungkook you are—"

"y/n? that's not your name." you make a sour face, confused as to what he was saying. "your name is mine." you roll your eyes but he doesn't ever break his smile. "come on, you know we are supposed to be together. i knew it from the first time i saw you, and you know it too. i know you do."

an: so i decided to write a shorter one today because i've been writing long ones lately and i have too many writing prompts i should start off with the easy ones. tHANKS FOR THE VOTES GUYS !!! have a good day/night :)