Chapter 10: The Big Bad Wolf

UPLOAD early!!! VOTE! PLZ!

Dedicated to VampireWerewolfes, man your a persistant little one.
sent me TWO messages this one did. lol. well heres to you.

i had so much fun writting this chapter. IF you don't know the song ---> you have to listen to it! it's a rule for the chapter!!!

<3       <3

*Errors will be made* there i warned you. now shut up, and read. (;

Choosing My Mate

Chapter 10: the big bad wolf

The music still pounding, Riley wasn’t surprised he hadn’t heard them enter, and by the smell of the food, and no wind, he wasn’t able to smell them, so there he was, cooking in the kitchen listening to what Riley could now recognize as The Lonely Island ft. Akon – I just had Sex, Dancing, and not a tap-tap with his foot, the boy was full on shaking his ass, while singing along to the words.

At the part when the song tells you to sing Jace followed along belting out the lyrics , and that’s when Riley heard a crash behind her followed by Ash’s laughter, Jace heard it as well, turning to the noise Ash was making. Riley could only imagine he fell due to laughter, if Riley wasn’t in such shock she’d be on the floor laughing as well.

Jace was in shock as well, as soon as he saw Ash on the floor anger arose, but then he saw Riley just staring at him with wide eyes, oh crap oh $hit, why this song, damn she must think I’m a pervert. Jace was grilling himself. She was just standing there, he didn’t want to know what she was thinking, oh who was he kidding? He sure as he11 wanted to know. Jace as quickly as possible turned off the music, and gave his brother a death glare while shooting him an angry link. ‘WHY DIDN’T YOU WARN ME?!

Ash wasn’t even able to reply, instead his laughter filled the house more, Jace watched as his brother got up off the floor, holding hit gut, “I’ve got to pee.” He laughed out.

Jace was left in the kitchen with Riley; he had no idea what to say. “What are you thinking?” he asked her.

Riley’s expression changed from plain shocked, to pity. “That you need some dancing lessons.” Riley chuckled, thinking back to seeing Jace popping out his booty and shaking it like it was on fire.

“Hey I’m a way better dancer with a partner.”

“There’s no way I’d dance with you in public.” Riley said laughing.

Jace knew she was joking but still he felt the pinch of hurt. “Well I made pizza casserole for dinner, so it’s ready. Want to help me set the table?”

The table was silent, with the acceptation of Ash’s chuckling every now and again.

Jace cleared his throat, “so what did you guys do today?”

Riley perked up instantly, looking over to Jace then to Ash, then back to Jace. “We went shopping.”

Jace laughed, “I thought you hated shopping.”