9. Aren't you cute

Two updates in a row! I'm amazing.

You're welcome and Enjoy!

Thirteen's POV

I'm going to stab my own eyes out after I rip out my eardrums and cut her tongue out of her mouth.

I figured staying at the office for three days would be long enough to let my anger and hatred for Zero simmer down at least a little bit...but apparently not.

I've been pissed off and avoiding the boys for the last seven or so hours since I got back. I'm at a point where I'm so pissed off, anything anyone says will set me off. And Eleanor has taken the top of that damn list.

She just would not shut up. She was always taking, always asking questions. Which to my great annoyance and anger, Cody was readily answering.

Does the term Secret Agent mean anything to him?

If people came with mute buttons, I'd break hers to the point no one could ever turn it off, and I'd turn Cody's on as well.

My head was throbbing, not from any injury of any kind, but just from listening to her talk about how the water's as cold as Antarctica, and she'll ruin her make up if she gets in the pool.

Devin's already in the pool trying to see how long he can hold his breath before passing out. Does that really surprise anyone?

Cody's standing by the edge of the pool, arms out, trying to coax her into the pool like she's some three-year-old child.

Chase is inside the house talking on the phone. Seemingly sensing the unease in the air as he had made a habit of staying in the house at the moment, busying himself with who knows what.

Jason's sitting on the edge of the pool, legs in the water. He's just giving Eleanor a flat and bored look. Devin swims up and begins to splash him before turning towards me and motioning for me to come into the pool.

"Come on, you can't seriously be having fun sitting there." He shouts, moving towards the end of the pool closest to me.

I slide the sunglasses on my face up till they're sitting on my head.

"I'm having the most fun in the world," I reply sarcastically with a tight smile and he rolls his eyes playfully.

I slide my sunglasses back down on my face and lean back in the lounge chair once more, my computer sitting on my lap as I go over whatever I've already got on Garrett.

It's not much.

I feel water soak through my jeans and I glance up to see Devin's smirking face as he looms over me.

"Can I help you?" I ask sweetly.

"Come on, get in the pool Daggers." Devin pleads.

"A, Don't ever call me that again-"

"Now I'm definitely going to do it."

"B, do I look like I'm in the appropriate swimming attire?" I gesture down at my black tank top, jeans, and combat boots, ignoring his interruption.

"Well no."

"Exactly."

"But the water's so cold." I hear her whine and look over at her.

"She's so irritating," I mutter, unfortunately Devin hears me.

"She's not all bad."

I groan. "Not you too. I thought you of all people would be on my side for this one."