CHAPTER(12) Snake......

This chappy us dedicated to all my reader....😀
Hana pov/*

I don't know why tears are rolling i don't wanna cry. Everytime i was remembering morning incident. By thinking i don't know when did i fall a sleep. Ibrahim ibrahim i shouted but nobody was their my nightmare nightmare i was shouting. While shouting i saw a black colour snake. I was in car i was trying to open the door. Tears  were rolling how can ibrahim leave me here alone in a car. Snake was coming towards me allah help me i was telling when someone open the door and took out me and close the door. "Bhabhi are you allright" he said. "Who are you" i said "Aah i'm ibrahim friend yawar" he said. "Jazak allah khair for saving me" i said. I get up and went inside. "Bro bro were are you" he was shouting. "Ohh yawar how are you" ibrahim said. "Why did you left bhabhi alone in the car" yawar said. " "Actually she was sleeping" ibrahim said. While thier were talking i ran and close the door. Tears were rolling on  cheak. How can he leave me alone i was was sleeping he can wake me na. Tears were continiously coming i was just crying like a hell and stouting allah.

Knock Knock
"Hana open the door" he was banging the door. "No i don't wanna open the door go ibrahim maham is waiting for you" i said. "Hana please forgive me and open the door for god shake" he said. "No i don't everybody treat me like this if the sneak  bite me no one was their to help me i was shouting help but no,no one came to help me except yawar" i said. "Ibrahim please leave me alone"i said. "Ibrahim leave her na if she is telling you" maham said "Maham can you please leave me alone" he said.......

Ibrahim pov/*

"What happen yawar" i said "When you left bhabhi alone their was a sneak inside the car" he said. "What a sneak did it bite hana????" i said. "No by the time its was coming towards her i save her" he said. "Jazak allah khair yawar" i said and started to knock the door "Hana open the door" i said."No i don't wanna open the door ibrahim go maham is waiting for you" she said. I know she was crying but i wanna see her. "Hana please forgive me for god shake" i said. "No everybody treat me like this if sneak bite no one was their to help me except yawar" she said. "Ibrahim please leave me alone" she said. I can't leave her alone  i want to console her. "Ibrahim leave her na she telling you" maham said. "Maham can you please leave us alone" i said in anger in my eyes. I literaly want to talk to her. I don't like tears in her eyes it kill me...

I was just thinking of her while sitting near the door. How can i do this all things to her she is my live i know i can't express it but she is my life. While i was thinking i don't know some salty water was flowing from my eyes, what i was crying. I never cry but now how can i cry.......

Hana pov/*

How can he do this althings to me i'm his wife but din't treat me hus wife "Why ibrahim why just because i broke his trust, i broke your trust because of my father" i said to myself while looking my reflexing on the mirror. My nose turn into red hana be strong.

Knock Knock

"What ibrahim what i don't wanna open the door please go" i said. "Sweetheart i'm your bro" bhai said. "Bhai" i said and open the door i huge him and cry "My little princess be strong" bhau said. "I came here to take you home" he said. "But bhai dad????" i said. "Don't worry i take a new flat for my princess" he said. "Bhai love you" i said. "Ok be ready" he said and move to living room.

(After 20 min)

I packed my bags and went in living room"Bhai i'm ready" i said. "You are looking beautifull princess" bhai said and took my bags "We are leaving mr ibrahim" bhai said in arrogant voice. I know he want to talk to me but ibrahim this your punishment i said and leave...

"Bhai this flat is soo beautifull" i said. "But not soo beautifull like my princess" he said and kissed my forehead.. 

Aslkm guys how was the chappy please vote and comment below.....  😊☺

Love you......

Stay blessed....😍