Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

Chapter 2 - The Plan

TORI's POV

The school bell rang signaling the end of seventh period, which means I was one class away to call it a day. I texted Nathan and apologized for leaving him at the cafeteria. I was totally pissed off at Zach that I couldn't stand the sight of him. I know this wasn't my usual personality but even the cutest cat could be mean sometimes, right? I think Chloe's lesson about letting out your anger was now showing up. Hopefully I could still control it.

I stepped out of the classroom and headed to my locker to get the book for the last period, English Literature. When the warning bell rang, signaling that it's time to hurry up or I would be late for class, I hurriedly collected my things. I wouldn't want to be late for my next class. I'd never been late nor absent in my whole life. Even though I was ill, I still insist on going to school because for me, education is very important.

I was just about to dash to class when someone grabbed me by the waist and hauled me off, half carrying and half dragging me with him. Wait a minute? Was someone trying to abduct me? This is a private school and this is supposed to be a secured place.

Totally shocked and speechless, the next thing I knew, I was in an empty classroom with a guy. He was tall with lean, muscular body, and he stood so close I could smell his captivating scent. I'd never been this close to a guy before. Curious, I looked up and saw a very familiar blond- smirking-idiot face which made my blood boil.

I stepped back away from him and pointed my finger at his face. "You!" I shrieked angrily.

"Yes, me! Happy?" He announced with an overconfident tone.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? How dare you touch me!"

"Oh I thought this was what you wanted because the way you looked at me at the cafeteria earlier..." He trailed off and leaned closer, a teasing look on his face.

"Stay away from me! I wasn't checking you out. I was glaring at you, Zachary Anderson!" The bell rang, signaling that the last class of the day had started. "Oh no, I'm late." I tried to push past him and storm out of the empty room, but Zach grabbed my hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" He sturdily asked.

"You're asking me where I'm going? I'm going to class, you jerk, and thanks to you I'm already late. I missed English Literature." I tried to extricate myself from his grasp, but he wouldn't budge.

"You should be thanking me for saving you from that boring subject." He confidently bragged.

I rolled my eyes at the most stupid retort that I'd ever heard in my entire life. "This is the first time that I'd ever skipped class, English Lit of all classes. This stupid act of yours is not funny at all. I have to go."

"No, you will not. Not until I said so." He said as if I was obligated to oblige to his orders.

This made me more pissed. "And who do you think you are to boss me around? I'll scream if you don't let me go." I threatened. I was really annoyed. My first absence and of all the people to be stuck with... why him?

"If you don't shut up, I'll kiss you!" He replied with a grin. "Unless that's what you really want..."

No way. He wouldn't dare! Not my first kiss. I would never give it to a guy like him. I pushed him hard and got a little distance between us before turning back to yell, "Stay away from me you asshole! I hate you!"

He sat on one of the desk and looked at me up and down. And then he laughed loudly. "Wow! Look who just said the A word. Miss Prim and Proper, Victoria Peige, the daughter of the rich and famous owner of Prestige Hotels, one of the prominent hotels in the world. But not impressive enough to top ours." He boasted.