·18· KStar (Short) - Troublesome

For my main hóe WroetoShmoo

---

Revising was hard in itself, but it was more difficult with a very persistent (and very horny) boyfriend was constantly bothering you. Vik mentally cursed his love for JJ, and tried to concentrate on his Biology revision for his upcoming exam. Instead, a pair of lips latched to his neck and started to suck at the area.

"JJ! For motherfucking sake! I'm trying to study!" He groaned, ignoring the spark of pleasure that went through him.

JJ pouted and wrapped his arms around Vik. "But baby..." He whined and snuggled his head into Vik's shoulder.

"If I pass my biology. You can do whatever you want with me after. Okay?" Vik offered, looking at his boyfriend.

JJ grinned, "Okayy."

With that, Vik focused back on remembering the enzymes and their functions.

-

Results day. Vik was terrified beyond belief. JJ was holding him as Vik clutched the life-changing letter in his hands. He kissed the shaking boy's head.

"Vikky, come on."

With cautious fingers, Vik ripped open the letter and unfolded the paper that resided inside.

All As and a few A*s met his gaze and he let out a scream of disbelief.

"Vik? Vik you okay?" JJ fretted, trying to peer at the paper in Vik's hands.

"I passed! Everything!" Vik laughed, his eyes lighting up in his happiness.

JJ smirked, "I'm so happy for you baby. You passed biology yeah?"

Vik smiled then grew confused, "Uh yeah?"

JJ's smirk grew. "Then I guess you're mine tonight..."

---

;)))))

Not edited