bhaga diya villian ko😉

Rd was on the stage along with sanyu and many more guest..sanyu left him saying she had to go for checking the arrangements..suddenly his phone beeps stating he had received any msg..he opens his inbox to see that there he has a msg from Ishika and he was shocked to see that video... he replied..
Rd: what the hell is this ishika?
I: Rd ye wo hai jo tumne kal mere saath kiya
Rd: me ne kuch nahi kiya kal..mujhe kuch yaad bhi nahi hai..
I: aesa mat bolo Rd...tumne kal mujhse promise kiya tha ke tum os chudail ko chod ke mujhse shaadi karoge..or abh tum q palat rahe ho..
Rd: mene aesa kuch nahi bola tha..or me tumhare saath gayaa hi nahi..or I am warning u again make sure that no bad words u speak against my wife..
I: to kya wo sab tumko fake lag raha hai..agr ha to video dhyaan se dekho..tumhara or mera face clearly dikh raha hai..
Rd:wo mujhe dikh raha hai but mene aesa kuch nahi kiya..
I: Wo to dikh raha hai Rd... abh mujhe akele mat chod dena Rd...bhale hi tumne shaadi sanyukta se ki ho but biwi ka haq tumne mujhe diya hai..abh tumhe mujhse shaadi karni hi padegi...
Rd: nahi me aesa nahi kar sakta..me sanyukta se bahot pyaar karta ho..or me ose dhoka nahi de sakta..
I:to mera kya hoga rd..
Rd: Ishika mujhe nahi pata wo sab kaise hua or kab hua..I really don't know..par me sanyu ko cheat nahi kar sakta..na hi osse chod sakta ho..sorry ishika jo bhi hua oske liye..kuch hua nahi hai mujhe aesa lag raha hai but agr hua hai to sorry me aesa nahi...he didn't completed..
Suddenly that same video started playing on the projector which were placed for the presentation..Rd looked at the projector and he was feeling embarrassed but he was feeling shamed more then embarrassed because he had cheated his wife his sanyu...
Ishika was shocked because she didn't know who played that video..she was going to play but she never played...then she looked here and there and then she saw her Boyfriend standing..and she got the idea that he played...sanyu looked at the video..she was shocked she was not believing what see was watching..she run towards Rd...
Sanyu: Rd plz tell me..I am in my sleep and watching a nightmare..
The tear left from Rd's eyes..
Rd: No sanyu u r not..
Sanyu: then tell me it's not true u had not cheated me..just look into my eyes and tell me u didn't..I don't need any other proof..if u will say by looking in my eyes I will accept that this video is fake..just tell me once and I will not leave that bloody bitch who had framed u😢.. she was holding his collar and shaking him but he never said that..instead he said
Rd: sorry sanyu..I am really sorry..mujhe nahi pata ye sab kaise hua..
Sanyu left his collar and took 2 steps back..Rd tried to hold her hand but she went towards ishika... sanyu slapped her..
Sanyu: how dare u..mere pati ke paas Jaane ki himmat kaise hui tumhari..u bitch..tumhe pata tha na that he is my husband..still..u crossed your limit.. Q tumhare boyfreind ne chod diya tumhe..kaha hai wo bola osse..
I: kon sa boyfreind..mera koi boyfreind nahi hai..me sirf Rd se Pyaar karti hu..
Sanyu: acha tabhi osko fasa rahi ho..
I: mene kisi ko nahi fasaya.. rd khud mujh se bola tha ke wo tumhe chod dega..
Sanyu slaps her again..
Sanyu: nahi chode ga wo mujhe..or naahi me.. Chahe jo karna hai karlo...and call your boy freind Now..or else I will call the police and will tell his name..because I know he is here...
Rd was just listening to what all is happening...
Sanyu shouts Mr.Kabir would u mind coming out or u r waiting for the police to arrive...now it was high time..now he had to come out because sanyu had closed all the door and exits of the hall.. (shmart sanyu😉)....
Kabir came out and stand next to ishika..he thought he will not get caught...but he didn't knew ke osne sanyu se panga liya hai..she slapped him hard... he looks at her with anger and he was going to slap her back but she holds his hand and pushed him back..due to sudden moment he didn't got the time to balance and he fall down..sanyu again made him stand and said..
Sanyu: what u thought..u will make this fake video.. and I will accept this..and leave my Rd for this bitch...who is ever ready to sleep with anyone...For your kind information I had heard all your talks..when ishika called u she goes towards corner but she didn't noticed that she is standing near cctv..I heard all your plan..and even if I had not heard your talks still I had not Believed u..u know why..because I trust my Rd and I know he can never cheat me..forget about cheating he can't even think about that..because he loves me and I awe him for that😘..
Kabir: ha abh to pata chal gaya hai na to bologi hi aesa..because of her foolishness my plan got spoiled..If u had not listened to our talks..I would have succeeded in separating u..
Sanyu: No u would have not...because u know why?..
Wait let me show u..she goes towards the computer and replay the video and said..
Sanyu: see this video again..I know u all r thinking why I am showing u this piece of shit...don't worry soon u all will be getting why i am doing this.. his face is photoshoped so plz don't think any thing wrong about my husband..just  see the shoulder off the person in video.. u all saw... she said now Rd remove your shirt..
Rd: what! why? Sanyu r u out off your mind..
Sanyu: just do as I say..or u will be next one on whom i will be letting out all my anger..so plz...
As Rd didn't wanted to get scold more he did as she said...he removed his shirt..
Sanyu: see everyone rd have a birth mark on his shoulder and this person with whom this bitch had slept and no mark on his shoulder...
So now I request Mr.Kabir to remove his shirt😡..
Kabir didn't moved an inch and neither he removed his shirt..police came and then he removed because now police can do that forcefully too..he removed and there was no mark on his shoulder so by that..It was proved that Rd was innocent and kabir and ishika are at fault... once again Mr.kabir was in jail for disreputing Randhir...police left and everybody present their said let's start the function..think like some problem had I arrived and now when it's all fine so let's start with a speech of Mr.rd singh shekhawat...Rd came on stage and started giving speech..after his motivational speech In end he said...I am here at this place just because of my family..first my dada..my brother and now my wife...she is support system for me and my whole family...if she and my family is with me I can do what ever I want...and I had already told her that I love her but after today I think I should propose her once again..so here I am on my knees and waiting for my lady love to join me..she came on the stage after getting pushes from her colleagues..she was feeling shy..Rd hold her hand and said I LOVE U MRS.SHEKHAWAT..and I will always love u...
Sanyu replied to his I love..by saying I love u too..and all clapped for them...
X--------------------------------------------------X
So finally chudail ki exit hogayi 😉😉😉 bola tha mene me zyada der nahi seh payongi osko isiliye jaldi bhaga diya...😂abh next me sandhir' dance..keep waiting for the next part😉 and yeah don't forget to vote and give reviews..