Chapter 7: Driving messes Pt. 2

Classes went by way too fast. I was wishing I'd get a couple hours away from Nick, but Paul had other plans for me. He told me my coach wanted me in the fields an hour before practice, so that meant I had a little surprise waiting, and I could bet it was inside that room. Ugh, please not the belt, please not the belt! I bet they told Paul about that too. I'm really starting to get irritated by those three.

I quickly made my way to the back of the fields, where that blessed room was. I always wonder how come I'm the only one that comes here THAT often. Anyway, after around 10 minutes of waiting for Nick he showed up wearing a not so friendly expression. He told me to get inside and I cringed a bit by the coldness of his tone.

-So let me get this straight. You've been hidding lots of stuff from me and your teacher with Mike, right?, he asked and I had no other option but to nod.

-I have... I let out not very much convinced.

-Alright let's hear it then.

-What?, I snapped my head towards him. He was leaning against the table in the room, his arms folded and staring at me.

-You heard me. I want to know everything Mike has covered up for you, he glared for me to start spilling.

-Didn't he tell you already? Ughh fine. Umm... well, he caught me on the prank during the camp last year and mind you, he already spanked me damn hard for it. He caught me smoking the first time, which you already know. Last but not least, the driving mess I was into last year, which you also already know. So nothing new.

-The camp thing is certainly new. Though I knew from the very beginning it was you, he said while giving me a severe look.

-Look I know you guys are all pissed off with me but the point is I already got punished for that stuff. You don't have to add more. I had plenty, I stated while taking a couple steps back.

-We're not, that's what we agreed yesterday. From the most severe things you have done so far that we can count you: got drunk and apparently not the first time, you got arrested for a Halloween prank, you got into a fight, you smoked and you drove a car that wasn't yours without a license AND crashed it. You've been punished enough for all of that stuff, but Paul felt you needed a little reminder not to hide stuff from him, especially things that have to do with your health. That's what your previous spanking was for. However, he left us to punish you the way we see fit for your infractions yesterday, which were mainly being extremely rude and mean.

Alright, that's a lot of truth to be spit right to my face in less than a minute. I don't think I'd get tired of my mouth dropping open. Seriously, why did they have to talk about THAT much stuff? Jesus Christ!

-Ok... I didn't know you knew all of that stuff.

It's all I managed myself to say to Nick in that moment. Better that than a "Fine. Then punish me already!".

-Now we know everything, we've decided we're gonna look after you together. You obviously need an extra pair of eyes on you, so me and Mike volunteered. So straight to the point there, I'm gonna start your punishment for being rude to that girl and to us and then after practice Mike's gonna finish it. So I want you to...

Bend over the table. I wonder why they even bother to ask. I already know what I have to do.

-... stand right in that corner, I heard Nick finishing his sentence. WHAT?

-Excuse you?!, I exclaimed earning a strong glare from my coach.

-Excuse you Jessica Anston. My instructions were clear, and unless you want to spend the hour you have to face that corner facing the table while getting a solid spanking, I suggest you to get moving now.