Chapter Three

SMUT;

Want to finish what we started, babygirl?"

"How can you look so hot wearing a long shirt and nothing else?" He asks, while he bites his lip. "What are you doing here?" I ask half sleepy. He smirks, "I always finish my work, I started one this morning so here I am." .

I realise how much my body missed his body when I have to force myself to not kiss him.

He jumps in my room, pushes me against the wall and kisses me roughly. His tongue explores my mouth and so does mine, with his mouth. He moves from sucking my lip to sucking the top of my neck so I moan and he removes my shirt. One of his hand went to unclip my bra and the other one to grab my ass. He pulls away to undress himself and I whimper at the loss of contact. Ian smirks and starts kissing my neck again. I feel his hand working its way up my thigh.

He starts peppering light kisses down to my chest and he takes my right breast into his mouth. He squeezes the other breast and I bit my hand to refrain myself from moaning. Oh god, what if my mom walks in? A teacher, no problem but my mom? She'd ban me from seeing Ian again and probably say that I can't have sex or some shit...

He stopped and looked up into my eyes.
Holy shit, he looks so hot right now. I feel like doing something for him, so I get down onto my knees. I remove his boxers and his length bounce up to his abdomen. It's so big.

I start licking the tip and he grabs fists of my hair. "Keep going baby." he whispers so I put him in my mouth: I started sucking slow and went even faster when his breath quickened.

"Damn Eleanor Black you're so good, where did you learn this?" Ian laughs lightly. I stopped sucking and stood up. "Your turn, let me see what you can do." I smirked.

He pushes me onto my bed and he takes my panties off. He whispers in my ear: "These looked good baby but, you look even better without." He gets a condom from the pocket of his jeans and rips it open. He puts the condom on and gets back on top of me. Ian enters in me quickly so I moan with pleasure,
thrusting slow in and out, hitting every nerve of my body and bringing me to desire him even more. He finds my spot and I moan louder. He hit the same spot over and over again.

"Do you like that, baby?" I nod my head quickly. Ian stops and gives me a hard thrust. "I said, do you like that baby?" I squeaked yes. Ian smirks down at me and continues thrusting, harder and faster. I can't take this anymore so I flip us over and starts bouncing on Ian. He tries sitting up and joining in with the thrusts but I push him back onto the bed.

"Fuck that's hot." Ian moans. I rest my hands on his chest and start bouncing on him again. Ian grabs my breasts and I moan again. I'm so close.  I bounce, as fast as I can. I can feel the familar knot in my stomach coming. I slow down and Ian notices I'm close so he flips us over and thrusts hard as he can. He rests his head in the crook of my neck and thrusted a few times until we both came.

We rested for a few minutes until Ian gets up and got himself dressed. "That was fun. Should do it again sometime." He winks and jumps out of my window.

What did I just get myself into???