Chapter 33

(Ugh I want to finish this story as fast as I can but I also want to drag it on. But unfortunately, dragging it on DID NOT win so I'm going to end this story soon, maybe after a few more chapters. Until then~)

Lucy's POV

I slowly open my eyes. Oh that's right, I gave birth to the baby like a few hours ago? I yawn and stretch my arms in the air. I turn my head and smile. Natsu was sitting in a chair in the corner, babies in arms. I gave birth to twins! Twins! Nobody guessed it but yeah... One is a girl and one is a boy. No they weren't some hybrid, they were humans. But whether they have abilities or not....only time can tell. I smile and run my fingers across a baby's cheek. I think it was the boy. Strange enough, they both had pink hair. Which is a little weird, seeing on how it wasn't Natsu's natural hair color. Must be the chemicals the scientists put in us, or something. Oh well. Who cares?

Natsu was snoring in the chair, he looked so cute! So did the babies. I hear the door open. "Hi Lucy-san" Wendy whispers. I smile and nod. "Hey" I whisper back. "I came to check you and the babies. How are you feeling?" I tilt my head at her question. "Don't want to murder Natsu anymore, at least. Little sore. Why?" "Ok good. Didn't want you feeling dizzy or anything" "Right...?" "Your going to be fine. Any...changes with the kids?" I shake my head. "Nope." "Ok well...Tell me if there is." "Kay" Wendy leaves the room. I hear a yawn. "Lucy? You awake now?" "Yup. Wanna hand me one?" "Sure." He yawns and hands me the boy. "We still need to name them." I mumble. Natsu chuckles. "How about...Hana and...Haru?" I stroke the boy's face. "Flower and spring huh? Yeah. Hana and Haru." I smile and stroke Haru's cheek. Then I sense something off. 'Natsu...' 'I feel it. Take Hana.' He hands me Hana and I cradle both babies to my chest. Natsu stands up and storms out of the room.

I hear some shouts. 'Are you able to move Lucy?' Natsu asks. 'Yes' 'take the kids and fly. Far as you can. Don't look back.' I nod. I set the babies on the bed and quickly change. I put a giant backpack on, that is able to fit the babies. I gently put the babies in the bag, their heads sticking up and cushioned by blankets, and I secure the babies. I put the bag on my bag and change into my cheetah form. I dash out of the room, Natsu covering my back, but not coming with. I change into my falcon form and fly out of the area. 'I'll find you Lucy. Stay safe and don't come back unless I say!' 'ok!' 'Mira should be coming to protect you here soon. Hang tight!' I focus on flying. I hear the babies giggling. I would smile but this isn't the time. 'Stop thinking and fly dammit! No time for jokes Lucy!' I shut my mind down and focus on flying, no other thought in my head.

After five minutes of flying, Mira catches up. "Wow you're fast Lucy! How's the kids?" She flies next to me. I tilt my head. "They're fine. So what happened?" "Oh. Uh. Alvarez happened. They...they wanted you and the kids." "Me? What about Natsu?" "Don't know. They never said anything about him. Maybe...it was Kikuo that wanted you?" I groan. "apparently he was attracted to me. Wouldn't surprise me. He was always a sick bastard." 'Yes, yes he was.' My lips twitch. I hear a baby cry. I pale. "Think I can breast feed while flying?" "You'll need my help though." "Ok!" Mira quickly pulls the crying baby out of the bag, securing the other one in, and pulls down my shirt and bra. I take the baby and start feeding. The baby stops crying and starts drinking.

After ten minutes of flying, I sense something approach and I quickly fly a bit to the left. A giant black thing flies by. I pale and turn my head. "Uh, Mira?" "I'm on it!" 'There's a fucking jet!' 'WHAT!?' Mira flies up and lands on the jet. With her demon claw, she drives it through the engine. The jet flies up, then down, then in a circle before going to the ground. Mira jumps up and flies towards me again. "Took care of that. Good thing I'm here~!" She sings. I shiver. 'Mira can really be scary.' 'Right? Never piss her off Lucy!' 'Shut the hell up and fight! I want to go home!' 'AYE!' I look down at the baby in my arms. It was Hana. She stares up at me blankly. I tilt my head then she smiles and reaches out to me. I smile and kiss her forehead. I bring her to my chest and rock her gently, putting her to sleep. Mira takes her and puts her back in the bag, next to sleeping Haru. "Now we continue flying until the fighting stops!" Mira cheers. I giggle. "Road Trip!"

(I'll make this story last longer yet end quickly. I'll try to make that work at least. No, I'm sorry but I wont make a fight scene. I really fucking suck at those. Until next time fellow readers with no life~ Or fellow readers with a life~ Sorry if I offended you~ I didn't mean it~ I'll shut the fuck up now~)