36|THE CHOSEN ONE✔

" You never think the the last time is the last time

" You never think the the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. You think you havs forever,but you don't. "

_____________

THE EXCRUSIATING pain of a headache resurfaces.

My eyes are shut tightly, me pulling my knees to my chest.

It all happened so fast.
So, so fast.

One moment, I watched in horror as a creatures crawled out of a mess of bandages on the floor, and then, a hand wrapped around my mouth and darkness over taking me.

Next thing, I woke up in a horrid place. The dripping of water splattering from different directions, the awful smell, the piped walls ,

and the demon in Stiles' body.

Void Stiles wanders around the eerie, abandoned building, with me doing my best to escape him.

To say the least, I'm terrified.
Why did he take me?
Why bring me here?

And then, there's the visions.
My mind would go blank at times, visions of Japanese women, men and children roaming these very halls,
scenes of fire, and voices echoing my mind.

I had never experienced something like this before, and I can only think of one plausible explenation.

My powers.

"Can you see them?" I hear the hollow voice of Stiles', it bouncing off the walls, the echo sending a shrill through my body as my head wips in the direction of his voice.

"It's because a lot of bad things happened down here." He continues,
"You know, Stiles is dying. He's dying."

Slowly lifting myself up from my huddled position, I push my back against the wall, taking a deep breath as another wave of visions hit me,
a small squeak coming from me as I clutch my head tightly.

"Leave me alone!" My voice is loud,

"I'm never leaving you." He whispers, and when I slowly open my eyes, there he stands, only a few centimetres away from me.

He seems sick. Pale skin, almost as white as a sheet. Hair dishelved. Eyes the same hollow glint, with dark circles surrounding him.

"You're very valuable to me. Remember?" He smirks, chapped lips pressing against one another as he then nears me again.

 Remember?" He smirks, chapped lips pressing against one another as he then nears me again