37|DIVINE MOVE✔

" I still hope that somehow,you and I end up happy together

you and I end up happy together. "

_____________

MY PHONE vibrates against my wooden desk, me quickly clutching it as my eyes scan over the new notification.

meet at school in 10
-scott

Before lockinh my phone, my eyes hover over my screensaver.
A picture of Stiles and I.
Both of us smiling brightly,  and it warms my heart.

       I then continue to lock my phone, placing it besidr me as I finish writing the last letter, adressed to Scott.

      With that, I seel the envelope, taking the batch of letters,placing them neatly on my bed.

Grabbing my bag as well as my coat, I make my way towards my car.

▪▪▪
W

hen arriving at Beacon Hills High, my group of friends are huddled, Scott, Kira,Lydia, Stiles,all of them waiting upon my arrival.

       My heart instantly breaks at the sight of my friends.
The death of Allison is still fresh in all of our minds, her empty spot leaving a hole in my heart.

     I haven't told my friends about me being responsible for the death of one of our closest friends.

  I want to. To get everything off of my chest, but I can only imagine the devestation, the sadness, the judgement.

I feel pathetic, like a coward, too scared to accept to consequences for my actions.

      With a light sigh,I push my thoughts back, slipping out of my car.

    Stiles seems more pale than when I saw him last night.
The circles around his eyes even darker.
      He looks sick.

Lydia supports him, as he is not strong enought to support his own weight.

  When reaching them, I give Lydia a tight smile, a genuine one however,

  "I'll take him." I softly tell her as she nods, my going to support Stiles, hes arm wrapping around my shoulder.

  "I got you." I tell him gently,

His chapped lips form a small smile, which I comply.

"You guys ready?" Scott speaks up, to which I nod, him then leading the way toward the double doors of the school.

Before pushing them open, his actions are interrupted by Stiles, "Scott, hold on," he stops ,his voice hoarse, waverung slightly as his eyes wander toward his friend,