Chapter 24: Amazing

When we got back to the hotel all the boys were running around the room. Mahogany came and gave me a hug.
"How was it?" She asked.
"Amazing" I replied. I went to the bathroom and got changed into shorts and a tank top and lid down into bed. Hayes was in cams room and it was only me and Mark in the room.
"Wanna put on a movie?" Mark asked me as I cuddle into my blankets. I nodded and soon drifted to sleep but to be woke by Hayes slipping into bed beside me pulling some blankets off me, but puts them back gently.
"Goodnight baby" he said.
"Goodnight" I said reaching up to give him a kiss. After that the world went black.

Until I woke up. I got out of Hayes grip and started a shower. I got in and done my stuff and then got out. Today we were all going home so I put on sweats and Hayes sweater. Hayes woke up and done the same but put on jeans instead of sweats.

After everyone got ready and met in the lobby we were off to the airport.
"flight 154 to gate 3 please. flight 154" the lady over the intercom said.
"That's my flight" I said to Hayes. He nodded and hugged me really tight.
"Ill see you soon okay?" he asked.
"Yes you will" I replied with a tear falling down my cheek until Hayes catches it with his thumb and kissed me.
-Skip plane ride-
I got off the plane with Cam and the rest of the boys that live in LA and went to Cams apartment. I went straight to my room and unpacked until my mom came.
"Honey I missed you!" my mom said.
"Me too mom" I replied and we hugged.
"Hey Liv, Ethan and Grayson are coming over tonight" Cam said and I nodded having a conversation with mom. I knew Ethan and Grayson, they were my best friends last year but idk now, I was always close with Ethan more than Grayson but that's because Gray would hang out with my brother. I told Ethan everything from my crushes to my problems, and he always listens.
After talking with my mom for a bit she had to leave and Ethan and Grayson came.
"Liv" Ethan said running up to me and hugging me when he saw me behind Cam. After he let me go Gray came up and hugged me also. They are 16 and I'm 14 turning 15 so we are close. We all went into the living room to catch up on stuff, Cam started first. He told them everything that happened on tour and all the stuff with Mahogany. Then Eth went, he told us about him and Gray wanting to have a tour named 4OU and I thought it was a great idea. Then it was my turn.

"Well, where do I start?" I laugh. "I was getting really close to Daniel and he left tour. Got cheated on, then Daniel came back and ignored me. Then well got lucky enough to have Hayes in my life and he is now my boyfriend." I finished looking down at my feet.

"Wow" Ethan said looking at me. He looked pretty shocked for what happened. "Who cheated on you?" He asked, and I kind of didn't want to answer because he's a good guy but he just made a stupid mistake.

"Blake" I whispered.

"Who?" Gray asked.

"Blake." I said in my normal voice looking up at Cam and he was looking straight at me.

"Gray?" Ethan asked and I nodded looking at him.

"Hey, I mean he's a nice guy." I said and Ethan disagreed but he is, it just didn't work out between us.

After Ethan and Grayson left I went to bed because it was pretty late.

---------JUNE 7TH---------

Today.

Today is the day.

Today I get to fly out to see Hayes. His birthday is tomorrow and he doesn't know I am coming to see him. Cam is coming too, he knows that Cam is coming but not me, he thinks I have a very important basketball game.

I get to the airport and I am so excited. Nash knows, Elizabeth knows, Johnny knows, Will knows. This is going to be great. We have been texting and facetiming everyday, I can't wait to see him.

-skip airplane ride-

I get to the airport in North Carolina and Nash picks me and Cam up to bring us to the house. Nash says Hayes should be in the backyard playing basketball with Will.

Right now. This is happening. I slowly get out of the car leaving my luggage and walking into the house. Oh the memories. Me, Hayes, and Geo playing video games on that couch. Everything came back to me when I walked through that door. Elizabeth, Johnny and Skylynn came down from upstairs and as soon as Sky saw me she ran to me. I gave her the biggest hug I could and almost started crying when I hugged Elizabeth and Johnny.

I go to the back door. I see Hayes playing basketball with Will. Will was like my big brother and I love him so much. I open the door and the boys stop and look. Hayes eyes lit up and he ran to me as fast as he could dropping the ball. He hugged me as tight as he could lifting me up.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you too Hayes. I love you too"

---------------------
Thanks for reading!
Please Vote!
Sorry for not updating a lot but I have been really busy and I have midterms coming up but I'll try my best to update!

Alsoooo, read CourtneyLee491 s book. She had to update lmaoooo