BELLA'S FIRST CHRISTMAS

It is getting really close to Christmas and Harry is excited for Bella to have her first one. He is also getting excited because it is getting closer to Louis' birthday and he has a big surprise for him for it. Louis knows that Harry has something big planned for it and it is getting nervous about it. Liam and Niall know but they are refusing to tell him anything about it.

Louis is watching the kids while Harry is out getting more things for the kids for Christmas and he is also picking up Louis' present. Niall has gone with Harry to pick the things up and Liam stayed with Louis to help with the kids. Louis is currently upstairs changing Bella's diaper and Liam is downstairs with the twins while they play in the living room. It doesn't take long for Louis to come back down with Bella. He goes into the kitchen and grabs a bottle to feed her with.

Harry and Niall are at their first stop to pick up Louis' present and Harry hopes that everything is how he wanted it. Niall tells him not to worry that  everything is going to exactly like he wants it. They walk into the store and they walk up to the counter waiting on the manager to come and help him. She quickly comes over and tells Harry that it is ready and she will go to the back and get it out of the safe. When she returns, she hands it over to him to make sure that everything is to his liking and Harry tells her that is exactly like he wanted to. She asks him if there is anything else she can help him with and he tells her no. (Necklace for Christmas and Watch for Birthday)

 (Necklace for Christmas and Watch for Birthday)

When Niall sees the necklace, he asks Harry about it and Harry tells him that way, Louis always has a key to his heart

When Niall sees the necklace, he asks Harry about it and Harry tells him that way, Louis always has a key to his heart. Niall tells him that Louis is going to love both of the presents. Harry tells him that he is going to keep the bracelet aside so that Louis will not see it until after he gives him the necklace. He also tells him that he has the kids names engraved on the back of the necklace. Niall tells him that Louis will put it on and never take it off.

Harry grabs the bag and they leave to go and get the kids some more of their gifts. Niall asks where are they going to go to get the presents and Harry tells him that they are going to the mall to get them. He asks what is he getting them and Harry tells him that they are going to get them some clothes and a few more toys, Harry tells him that he still needs to get him and Liam something, but him and Louis is going to get them something in a couple of days. (The first two are for Jen, the next two are for Jon, the next one is for Jen and Jon, and the last two are for Bella)