Chapter 10

I got home after school, and instantly wanted to take a nap. But I couldn't cause I have a date with Jack. I guess I'm gonna have to suck it up.

(I forgot what time Jack said to pick her up to were just gonna go with it) I go up to my bedroom and find an outfit. I picked out a turquoise flowey, short sleeve shirt some blue jeans and a pink and turquoise scarf. After doing that I pull down my brown hair and brush it. After doing so, I curled the ends and put some mascara on my eyelashes. I picked out some white converse and lay on my couch until Jack texted me he was here.

My aunt came downstairs and looked t me and smiled.

"Where are you going all dressed up?"  She asks me, I'm not really dressed up. I mean I guess I am I don't know.

"On a date" I say looking down at my phone. I was texting Kate.

"Oh really, with who?" She asks

"This boy named Jack, he's from my school"

"Gilinsky?" She asks I look at her in a weird way. How'd she know?

"Yeah.." I ask suspiciously

"I know his mother, She works at the hospital with me. She talks about him and her daughters a lot. Very nice kids from what I've heard." She said smiling. Wow, Jack nice? You must be kidding me.

As soon as I finished my thought I got a text from Jack.

"Well, I have to go. I love you!" I say before kissing her cheek.

"You have fun, just now too much fun!" She says before I close the door.

I walk up to Jack's jeep and get in.

"Hey babygirl, you look hot" He said smiling at me.

I laugh a bit, "Thanks" I say before he starts the car and drives off to god knows where.

WOOOO! Where do you think their going? I'd lets find out! In the next chapter! HEHE