Chapter 20

We finally reached Harry's house. It was so beautiful nothing to compare to. It probably was 2 stories high, and the brown glossy bricks with beautiful open windows was a nice touch. He wasn't millionaire, he was a multi-billionaire. They had 6 cars on the drive way and that had to be theirs.

The sun was slowly setting as Frank the driver drove around so the limo was right in front of the front doors. An old lady and her daughter probably, were waiting outside to carry our luggage. Frank opened my door to let me out as Harry followed behind me. As Harry stepped foot on the ground the old lady ran to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Harold, we missed you very much it's been six years." She recalled, her accent is very strong.

"Aliza my, my you had not age." Harry laughed while hugging her back. As she pulls away she stares directly to me and smiles.

"This must be Laura." She smiled cheekily at me and gave me hug as well. "This is my daughter Zarina." She pointed to the girl wearing the same exact uniform as her, a house keeper's dress.

"Aliza please tell your husband I had a bad mood today so I couldn't talk to him in the car but please send my thanks to him." He smiled softly at her while rubbing her back slowly. Wait, so this Aliza is married to the driver which made that 12 year old girl in front of me? Cool.

"Of course, he will understand. Now Zarina and I will put your stuff away. In your room or guess room?" she asks while she and zarina get the suitcases out the back.

"Guess room. We'll rest for a bit and then I'll show her Lauren around." He was about to walk beside me when Aliza questioned him

"Lauren?" she said confusedly.

"Yeah her name isn't Laura its Lauren." He replies and ends the conversation. He takes two long strides to me. He then wraps his left arm around my lower back and gestures me to enter the house.

The house was breath taking. It was a big beautiful cozy house. You can't call Harry's family snobs because their house felt truly warm. Family pictures were on display, Christmas decorations were already up even though it was only 2 weeks in November. As you enter you have a foyer, on the right is there living room, on the left is the dining room and they had two stairs on each side going upstairs.

Harry leads me to the stairs and as we walk into the hallways I begin to feel lost. There were so many doors. They even had a little railway so you could see downstairs into the living room. As we reach the third last door, he grabs the knob and drags me in.

It was a theater. A very big one, it could probably fit 45 people. There wasn't a movie playing but Harry still sat at the back row. I sit right beside him and look around.

I was looking the opposite side of Harry as I feel his fingers on my chin. He slowly turns my chin gently for me to look at him. "I'm sorry." He apologizes. He leans in and I thought he was about to kiss me but instead he rests his forehead on mine.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes until both of our necks started to cramp. When he pulls away he wraps his arm around me so I could cuddle him. "Why aren't we staying in your room?" I questioned. He has not been here for 6 years but it's still his room right?

"Um, it has some pretty strong memories in there not very good ones." He replies as he clears his throat.

"Ok. Do you wanna talk about stuff since we haven't talked to one another for 17 hours?" I laugh into his chest.

"OK."

"Why were the paparazzi's at the airport today?"

"The top 3rd wealthiest company is my family's." he shrugs.