Chapter 17; sleeping bag town.

Trapped by my own Sister from another mister. I am currently trapped in my sleeping bag by mabel. Dippers in here too. Don't ask.. Just look at this flashback.

Flashback)

I shot up. I had just had a brain ripping dream. I let out a terrified scream. Well, I tried to.. But it came out more like a loud squeak. Dipper shot up in bed and hit His head on his journal which he had been holding upright then fell asleep. He groaned and finally looked over toward me, I was rocking back and forth. He gasped, and slid out of bed. He quickly, but silently got over to me, and sat down. "Hey, are you ok?" he asked. I didn't respond. I just shuddered. He suddenly got a really worried face, and scooted in front of me. I got shaken up pretty bad. "Chloe! Was it bill?" there's that name again. I started freaking out. I screamed, and jumped on dipper in a hug, and started crying into his shirt. He grunted, but was able to sit up. "So it was B-" I slapped a hand over his mouth. By now, I was out of it, but I was still crying a little bit though. "Y-yes.. The triangle.. P-please don't say that again.. Plea-se." I cried. He nodded, and wrapped his blanket around me and hugged me. I snuggled into his chest. 

End of flashback)

So apparently I fell asleep on him. And he fell asleep too? So mabel zipped up the bag with us in it. And it zips from the outside. "If I ever get the person that makes these kinds of sleeping bags, I'm gonna sock them in the face. 😤 dipper hasn't woken up yet, and Its pitch black in here. (No not the pop) we were laying down on my pillow by now. I could hear mabel shuffling around the room outside the sleeping bag. I would've yelled at her to get us out, but counting on the fact that dipper was still asleep, all I could do was lay in his arms until He woke up. "Gosh. Why does she keep doing this to us?! Lets see, she locked us in their room, took about a thousand photos of us, took even more photos of us, spied on us, torture dipper when I'm around, and now this." I cross my arms. "Not cool mabel, not cool." I said. I heard a giggle. "Just wait till dipper wakes up!" she said. "Yeah, you think it's cramped? Once he wakes up, he'll be crawling all over you looking for light, or an air pocket." she laughed. "Mabel please." I asked. "Nope. Have fun, I'm gonna go eat some mabel juice." she said. I heard her footsteps decrease, as the door slammed shut and the stairs creaked. Dipper screamed and shot up. He paused for a second and adjusted his arms. I'm betting he found out that he was still holding me to his chest. He let go quickly. "C-chloe? Are you in here, or is this your pillow?" I closed my eyes in annoyment and answered. "Yep, This is me." he gasped quietly when I just spoke. "Woah. You could've said that another way." he sighed. "Well, the only other way I could've said that is to say, 'well it's warm, isn't it?' and that's creepier." I said as he took his hands off of my back. "Haha. Yea. I guess that would have been worse." he sat up as much as he could inside a sleeping bag. "Let me guess, mabel?" he asked. I nodded. "Yea." I heard him sigh. "Ok.. Is your sleeping bag reversible?" he asked. "Yea. But we are in it. We can't reverse it if we are inside, dipper. Common sense." I sighed. He held my hand. "Can you breathe in here?" I rose an eyebrow. "Well, it is pretty stuffy in here. Why?" I said. He took his hand away. "I can't." I smiled and felt around until I felt where he was. I crawled over to him and layed on his leg. He put his hand on my back. "Wait hold on.." I heard him after a couple minutes of silence. He shuffled around and pulled something out. Suddenly a bright light erupted everywhere in the sleeping bag. I squeaked and turned away. "Ahg! Dipper. What is that. Talk about the great shattering of the pupils." I yelled. he laughed. Sorry.. Its my phone. "I forgot to charge it last night." he said. I nodded now that he could see me. "Wait, but how do you know it's day?" I asked. He faced his phone at me. "It tells me." I closed my eyes. "Of course." he looked around and spotted a small hole. He crawled over to it, and started sucking in the fresh air. "I'm not going to succumb to this damp air." he wheezed out. I stifled a giggle. "Dipping sauce, I'm sitting the farthest from it, and I'm not even wheezing.. Your still such a little kid." I said. He sat down on the ground. "Well. Its a known fact, girls are more calm in this kind of situation." He huffed. I rolled my eyes. "No, it's a known fact that girls have a bigger air supply, compared to boys." I quipped. He looked to me. "Whatever." we then heard the door open and someone came skipping in. "Help!" dipper laid on his back and kicked his feet and punched the sleeping bag. "Oh! You guys are still in there? I thought you'd have made it out already." I looked at dipper who was giving the same look to me. "Um, mabel? What do you mean?" dipper asked. Mabel groaned. Then we saw the sleeping bag twitch from the outside. Dipper scrambled over me, to the small, spot with fresh air whooshing in. It then got pulled open a bit. A hand reached in, and pointed to something. I picked around in that spot and found the zipper on the inside. After that whole hour inside the hot sleeping bag, where it was impossible to breathe, the zipper had been inside. I inhaled slowly, and whimpered quietly. "Mabel, along all you've one to dipper and I, this was the most low." I whispered. Mabel laughed. "I know.. Wait wait!" she pulled out her camera. I held up a hand and covered the lens. "Mabel, could we go one day without getting a camera shoved in our faces?" I asked. She smiled. "Nope."  *CLICK!* it printed it out and she squeaked and ran to her closet to set it in her scrapbook. I looked to dipper who was laying on his back. On my leg. I poked his nose. "Dramatic." He looked to me. "Shut it." I shrugged. "Sorry. Just wanna throw it out there." I said smiling. He sat down and looked at me. "I really wonder how it would be like if you went mute for a couple days, Chloe." he shook his head. "That'd be a sight for sore eyes." I replied. He looked up and rose an eyebrow. "Well.."