Chapter 18; even angels aren't invincible..

I waved to my two best freinds as I exited. Once they were out of sight I smiled to myself. "Ahh.. That was fun." I giggled. I suddenly heard a laugh I know wasn't mine. "Billl! Go away!" I groaned and kept walking. He floated next to me, in human form. "How about a deal first, love?" he asked and got in front of me. I scowled at his extremely freckled face. "How about no?" I asked, doing a hand gesture. He stopped. "GeT BAcK HerE!!" I heard him yell. I kept walking. He stomped and the piece of earth under me cracked, leaving a huge hole around me. I was standing on a piece of dirt that was floating. I gulped. He brought me over to him. "NoW.. TelL mE.. WhaT wouLD it BE?" he asked, in his demonic voice still. I don't know why my brain made me carry on. "Ok, how about you do a favor for me, and leave my freinds and my life?!" I yelled. He lit on fire, and cracked his neck. "oK.. HarD waY!"he picked me up with power from one hand, and threw the piece of earth out from under my feet.  It smashed on a birch tree, 19 feet away. My eyes widened. He looked to me, eyes blood red and glowing. His voice had gone from demonic, to yelling. In his nerdy voice. I personally liked the demonic better. He threw me down on the ground, making a twig snap under my leg, from my leg falling on it. It cut into my skin, and punctured something. I could feel it. I screamed out in pain. Bill walked up to me, and picked my face up, digging his nails into my chin, and neck.. Drawing blood. I was going to scream again, but couldn't breathe, because be had jammed his knee into my stomach and lung. "NOONE HAS EVER TALKED TO ME, THE MOST FEARED ORGANISM IN THE WORLD.. AS YOU DID A SECOND AGO, SWEETS!! YOU MUST BE PUNISHED.. AND IF YOUR LITTLE PINETREE COMES, ILL KILL HIM AND HIS FAMILY WITH MY BARE HANDS!!" he screamed in my face. I could feel the venom In his voice enter my brain and rip it apart. I squeaked, in pain. He looked to me: huge, black, wings ripped through his back. They looked like ripped fabric. I felt a sting on my back. I started crying, as the pain became more and more unbearable. "S-stop! P-lease!! I'm sorry.. Just- just let me go.. Don't hurt anyone.. I'll t-treat you the best I ever have with a-anyone!" I sobbed out. He looked to me, his pupils were slits. "SORRY, NO CAN DO, LOVE.. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO HAD ALWAYS PLAYED WITH MY EMOTIONS!! YOU WENT WUTH THAT BEAST OF A BEING!! INSTEAD OF ME!! SO, SORRY.... YOULL GAVE TO SUFFER.. EVER SINCE YOU CAME HERE, IVE FELT A BAD PRESENCE WITH YOU. I CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE!" he s reamed into my face. I kept crying. "P-please!" I sobbed. "TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE.. Bill commanded. "OR YOUR FREINDS DIE! ALONG WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!" he took out a carving knife. I gasped for air. He snapped, and dipper was in his hand, bill held the knife to his neck. "Ahhhh!" dipper screamed. I sobbed. "I'm an bnsgt.."  I mumbled. Bill put his ear closer to me. "WHAT? PINETREE DIDNT HEAR YOU!"  he said., putting the knife closer. "I'm an Angel! Ok?! I'm an Angel.. Just let them go.. Please." I Said. He growled, and threw dipper to the ground, from the 10 feet he was above it. Dipper grunted as his body hit the ground. I gasped, and ran to him.

Bill chuckled, and floated into the air, and disappeared. I suddenly got a thought that said, "Yknow, even angels aren't invincible.. Your candle is burning slower.." I shuddered. Dipper woke up. After telling him everything that happened, him checking me for cuts, finding my wings folded perfectly against my back, me having to explain my being of perfectness, and then, him being totally captivated, I was able to get home. I figured I shouldn't fly, just to try to keep it a secret.. I'm sorry, but not even the birds should know.. Who knows if bill has spread the news to anyone. I sighed as I entered my room, and buried my face in my knees, and started crying. Today was a huge scare for me today.. I offended Bill, made him super mad, almost made him kill dipper, had to give away my secret identity.. But mostly letting let my wings show was the worst. Sometimes I can't control that contraction. It usually happens when someone else let's their wings unfold, it's a simple chemical reaction.. But I'm still able to do something about it. True, they were beautiful, all silky and white.. But it's a rule, not to show other kinds of supernatural your wings. Its considered a threat to you, and to the other.

(That's why when Bill's back wings unfolded, her back hurt from struggling to keep them from showing.)