Popcorn Kisses

[Twice's Living Room]

"Ahh. I'm so bored." Dahyun gasped. Her legs pressed up against the wall while her hair dangled off of the edge of the couch. All of the members were spread out around the T.V. watching reruns of Inkigayo and Music Bank.

"I want some Jokbal." Momo sighed as she pulled on the strings to her black hoodie, closing it over her face.

"We should go out and eat or do something." Jungyeon said as she began flipping through channels. In response, Nayeon's face lit up as she turned to face the other girls.

"Hongdae! Lets go eat and walk around there!" The other members began nodding their heads in agreement.

"That is a good idea, but we barely have enough money for the half of us." Smiles slowly disappeared as Jihyo brought them all back to reality. Nayeon jumped up and shut off the T.V., refusing to give up hope.

"Rock. Paper. Scissors. Losers stay home."

{Jihyo, Jungyeon, Nayeon, Momo, and Dahyun head out to Hongdae as the victors, while Sana, Mina, Tzuyu, and Chaeyeong stayed back. Mina's in her room, Chaeyeong's taking a shower, and Sana and Tzuyu are sitting in the living room.}

Sana: What a bummer. I really wanted to go to Hongdae. :(

Tzuyu: Well, just because we couldn't go to Hongdae, doesn't mean we can't go out and do something else.

Sana: Like what? We don't even have any money.

Tzuyu: Or do we? (She runs into her room, only to come back with a small velvet pouch in her hand. She pulls out a red master card and smiles)

Sana: (Jumps up in excitement) What?!

Tzuyu: My parents gave me this when they came to visit.

Sana: How much is on it?

Tzuyu: Enough for me and you to go shopping!

Sana: Ah! Wait. What about the other two?

Tzuyu: Should we tell them?

Both: Nah! (They both giggle before silently grabbing there stuff and slowly heading out the door.)

(After finishing her shower, Chaeyeong walks out to an empty living room.)

Chaeyeong; Eh? Did everyone go to sleep already? (While rubbing her hair with a towel, she wandered around the dorm, knocking on each members door, to no avail)

Chaeyeong: Sana? Tzuyu? Are you guys asleep already? (Opening their bedroom door, she was shocked to find the room empty.)

Mina: I can't find them anywhere.

Chaeyeong: (Surprised by Mina's voice coming from behind her, She turns around) Ah! u-M-Mina."

Mina: ...... (looks down) What do I say now?

What's the reason for this awkwardness, you ask? Its been weeks since the "incident" occurred. Both girls had wanted to talk about what happened, but didn't know how. So, instead they spent all of their time trying to avoid one another. They were successfully able to do so, until today.

[Chaeyeong's POV]

Just say it. But how? What words do I use? Hey, Mina you know that time we almost kissed? Was it almost a kiss? What does that mean? How could we have even kissed. She's a girl. A girl. Who makes my heart beat faster just by being around. Who makes me smile just by smiling herself.Whats wrong with me? Stop. You don't think of her that way. You don't like her that way. You can't like her that way. Theres no w-

"Chaeyeong." I snap back to reality. Mina's there standing in front of me, looking down at her hands. "I've been wanting to talk to you..." Oh no. "...about what happened-"

"What happened?" I interrupt. I already know what she's going to say. I don't think I can handle it. She's going to reject me. I smile. "Mina eonnie! Why are you being so weird?! Haha How about we go watch some movies in the living room, huh? I'll go and pop some popcorn. C'mon lets go!" I watch as she looks at me with a bit of confusion before revealing her gummy smile and nods in agreement.

[Mina's POV]

Maybe she forgot? Well, at least things can go back to normal. Normal? Have things ever been normal between us? I smile as Chaeyeong returns with a bowl of popcorn. She turns off the lights, grabs the tv remote, and plops down next to me. The movie starts as she snuggles up against me, before grabbing a blanket and spreading it over the both of us. I don't how to feel. She's being so affectionate, how can I remain calm? I sneak a glance at her. Her pale skin glows from the light reflecting off of the television. She has a small smirk on her face, her eyes are so intrigued by what's taking place on the screen. Shes so relaxed while I'm over here freaking out on the inside. I take a deep breath and avert my gaze back to the film. Just focus on the movie. As time passes, all is well. That is, until a love scene comes on. I feel my eyes go everywhere but on the screen. Eotteohke?! My heart's racing. I feel embarrassed and awkward at the same time. I just wanted to hide my face underneath the blanket. My mind is all over the place. Wait. What is that? A hand was wrapped around mine. When I looked down, it was Chaeyeongs. I looked up. Her eyes were locked on mine.

[Chaeyeong's POV]

I don't care anymore. I lean in closer, unsure of what to feel. Scared of rejection but brave and courageous at the same time. Will she reject me? She isn't moving? I look at her eyes but they are looking below mine. Closer. I feel as if I can hear her heart beating. Or. Is that my own? And closer...

Her lips land on mine. Fireworks go off in my head. She tastes of strawberry with a hint of butter. I can feel her breath on my face. My hearts pounding. More. I wrap my hands behind her neck, pulling her in closer. I can feel her heartbeat. Its tempo matching the speed of mine. I pull away to breathe. She opens her eyes and looks at me. A smile forms on her face, I do the same.

"I can hear your heart beating Mina. Is that because of me?" She playfully slaps me and shows that gummy smile of hers.

"Yah! Don't try to act all cool now!" She laughs before covering her face, trying to hide the redness thats appeared in her cheeks. I grab her hands and move them out of the way.

"Its your fault. I don't know how to feel because of you, but one thing I do know is that you are the reason my heart is beating so fast right now."

(When Sana and Tzuyu return, they find Chaeyeong and Mina asleep in each others embrace on the couch)

Tzuyu: Mina! Chae! We brought home snacks!

Sana: Awww. They fell asleep.

Tzuyu: Do you think they noticed we were gone?

Sana: Most likely.

Tzuyu: Lets wake them up.

Sana: On the count of three...1..

Tzuyu: ...2...

Both: 3!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who are reading this and have subscribed. You guys honestly motivate me to keep writing and updating for this fanfic. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! I'll try to update as soon as possible. My brain is kind of fried from everything thats taken place. Who would've though baby Chae would be the dominant one in initiating the kiss and confessing her feelings first. Ahhhh XP Please continue to supporting me and I will try to update soon!

**BTW for any of you wondering why Hongdae? Hongdae (홍대) – Hongdae is clubs & bars, cafes, art & design and everything in between. This is a mega popular area for all forms of hanging out in Seoul. Come here to see the epitome of Korean sub culture. There's tons of street performances, street food, clubbing, bars, restaurants, and shopping! Hongdae's got pretty much anything you need to hang out in Seoul!** I legit just copied and paste that from this website I found about the 21 hotspots in Seoul. I love google