Chapter 51

Atasha's POV

It turns out sometimes you have to make mistakes. Sometimes, In our life we have to make wrong to right the things. Sometimes, you have to hurt the people around you in order for you to realize how important they are and how much you love them. Sometimes, mistakes are painful you hurt someone, you made wrong decisions, you thrown the most painful words to the person who truly loves you. But one day you realize these mistakes are the one thought you the very important lesson in life. Made you realize that who you really are. Who you love, treasure. And who make you happy everyday.

But sometimes before you realize that things to much damage had been done to you, to your love one's life. Now, your hoping that one day what had been broken can be mended, all the pain can be vanished and all the wound can be heal.

I hurt the person who believe me like no others can. Who first trust me that I can make things beyond my expertise before I do. The person who love us, care us and did so much sacrifices for us. Now, I'm here sitting beside her, staring her helpless body waiting her to wake up, waiting her to come back, waiting her to be with us.

"I miss you ate, I miss you so much" Atasha whispered to her ate. Her tears slowly slid down from her eyes.

End of POV

She slowly lay down beside her Amanda. She hug her Ate and caress her.

"Ate I'm sorry" Kinakausap ni Atasha ang Ate niya.

"I'm sorry for hurting you"Humihingi siya ng tawad kay Mandi habang patuloy na umaagos ang luha sa kanyang mga Mata.

"Ate please come back na oh, ate naman tama na yang tulog mo. Ate sobrang miss na kita. Ate hindi ko kaya ang wala ka. Ate please bumalik ka na gumising ka na. Hindi ko naman talaga sinasadya ang mga nasabi ko eh. Ate wala na ngtuturo sa akin sa mga art works ko. Wala na ngbibigay ng ideas at inspirasyon sa akin para mg pinta. Ate si Nic alam ko nahihirapan na yun kasi alam mo naman na sobrang dependent yun sayo. Si Andres din at ako rin alam mo naman ikaw ang team leader namin diba? Diba team tayo Ate? Kaya wag mo naman kaming pahintayin ng ganito ka tagal." Atasha sob she really miss her Ate so much.

"Ateeee naman oh para na akong tanga dito ngsasalita ng walang kausap gumising ka na dyan please? Ate sorry if I've said those words it's just I don't know what to feel or to say I know I'm being stubborn that time. Ate you know I don't want anything right now. All I want is gumising ka malapit na ang Christmas diba first Christmas mo sa amin ngayon? Ate I know nothing I have right now is truly mine but please be mine ate ikaw na lang ang alam ko meron ako, meron kami ni Andres yung masasabi ko sa amin ka lang selfish na kung selfish ako ate pero ganito talaga ako eh  possessive ate Sorry talaga ha? Sorry kasi kung hindi siguro dahil sa akin hindi ka ngka ganito hindi ka nahihirapan." Atasha saw a drop of tears from her Ate's eyes. She know her Ate hear her. She hug her Ate tightly.

########

"Lei" Aga trying to wake up Lea.

He know Lea is very tired since Amanda's incident Lea didn't sleep well. He decided to carry him going inside Lea's house.

"Ti-to" Nicole greeted her pero natigilan si Nicole ng makita niya ang Mommy niya na mahimbing na natutulog at karga karga ni Aga

"Shhhhh! Baby open your Mom's room i'll put her sa bed niya" Aga whisper it to Nicole.

Ng maayos na ni Aga si Lea sa Kama niya he kissed Lea's forehead before he go out.

"Tito how's Ate?" Nicole asked him. He decided to chitchat little more time with her. Parang nakakalimutan na kasi nila si Nicole dahil sa mga nangyari.

"Sleeping beauty pa rin baby" He let Nicole sit down on his lap.

"Hmmnn? Is Ate waiting for his prince charming? For the true love kiss?" Nicole innocently asked.

"Hahahahhaha! Nope" Aga burst into laugh.

"Hmnn? How is Ate going to wake up?" Nicole pouted and meet her eyebrows she look up Aga.

"Baby, Ate doesn't need to have a prince charming. Let me ask you a question do you love Ate?"

"Yep, super! I love her sooooo much!" Nicole said with sincerity.

"Tito, Mommy, Ate Andres and Kuya Atasha love her like you do too. That's why Ate doesn't need to have a prince charming for true love's Kiss because our love and kisses is enough for her to keep on fighting and be brave. Nothing beats family's love baby. It's pure as filtered water, it's clear sa crystal, it's true as no one could tell. Family's love is one of the most wonderful kind of love baby remember that." Aga hug Nicole. He know that even Nicole is trying to understand everything.

"Then why Ate still sleeping? Should I kiss her more? Does my love is not enough for her to wake up?" Now Aga saw Nicole's eyes are wet with tears.

"We need to be patient baby. We need to wait her. Ate will wake up soon maybe not now, not tomorrow but we won't give up on her we need to wait ha?" He kissed Nicole's forehead and hug her tightly.

"I miss her so much Tito, so much" Nicole mumbled between her sob.

"Me too baby I miss her. I miss her so much" Aga said trying to stop her tears he don't want to look weak in front of the people he knows that get their strength to him.

"Aga! Aga! Aga!" They saw Lea running out from her room calling hi name.

"Lei? Bakit?" Agad na sinalubong ni Aga si Lea kinakahaban ito na tumatakbo pababa hawak hawak ang cellphone niya.

"Tumawag si Atasha ang Ate niya, Si Amanda! Ang anak natin!" Lea almost stuttered her words.

"Anong nangyari kay Amnda lei?" Kinakabahan si Aga. He saw a tears from Lea's eyes.