Flashback: The Eye Patch

Christmas is two weeks away and the Fury home and everyone is decorating the house to make it look cheerful and merry for those who pass by.  And by Fury home I mean Fury and Coulson while 4-year-old Annabelle is inside watching holiday themed cartoons. The inside of the house is also decked out with Christmas decorations all around and a beautiful colorful Christmas tree in the corner with presents underneath.

Wondering how her father and uncle are doing Annabelle turns off the TV and walks outside to her family.

"Daddy." Annabelle called out. Fury comes walking around from the side of the house.

"What is it baby girl? Did you want a snack?" He asked. Annabelle shook her head.

"I was wondering what you guys were doing. Are you almost done decorating?" She asked.

"Just about, say how about when we finish we go get you a Christmas outfit?" Fury asked. Annabelle jumps up and down.

"Yes please." She smiled. Fury pats her on her head.

"Go on and get ready okay." Annabelle runs back into the house. Coulson struggles with the Christmas lights.

"Fury! A little help here!" Coulson cried out.

"Oh shit, coming!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coulson, Fury, and Annabelle arrive at a local clothing store. They head on over to the girls section and browse through the sections.

"What did you have in mind for this year Annabelle?" Coulson asked.

"Something cute." She answered. Furry sees a pink dress with diamonds on it about Annabelle's size. He holds it in front of her.

"What about this Lil Annabelle?" Fury suggested.

"Nah, too pink I want something festive. Something that screams Christmas and cute."

"I have an idea." Coulson smiled.

"Uncle I don't wanna wear a Captain America dress. That's not festive." Annabelle pouted.

"All I am saying is you look super cool and cute in a Captain America dress." Coulson smiled.

"I know I would, but it's Christmas Uncle. I want to look cute and cozy when we go see Uncle Clint." Annabelle sassed.

The Fury and Coulson family continue to browse around in the clothing store when they happen to stumble upon the clearance section filled with onesies for kids and adults. They have many different Christmas and festive designs on them. Annabelle gasps and jumps up and down. She pats her dad on his hand. He looks down at her.

"Yes Annabelle?"

"I know what I wanna wear." She smiled. Coulson glances over at the onesies.

"Christmas onesies, cute and festive." Coulson said.

"Awww Dad you and uncle can get one too. We'll all be cute, cozy and festive." She smiled as she looks through the clothing racks. Fury and Coulson help Annabelle look. As they browse through the clearance section Annabelle finds a nutcracker onesie in her size.

"Daddy look! I found my size." Annabelle showed. Fury nods his head.

"Nutcracker; ha well I also found a nutcracker onesie." Coulson walks over with a nutcracker onesie. Annabelle smiles.

"Is this what you want us to wear Annabelle?" Fury asked. Annabelle jumps up and down with a huge bright smile on her face.