Chapter 37

"Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul, there is no separation"

-Rumi-

***

Stefano's P.O.V

Today is my flight to London, and that means that I am going to meet Destiny, at least I hope so. No, I have to. I'd die if I don't meet her, gosh, why does she have to play this totally not fun hide and seek game ?

But, Cara Mia, I'll chase you to the end of this world and that is a promise.

I have packed some of my stuff and whatever is needed for the event. Well, their company will provide most of the things which is good because I can just simply stay focused on finding her.

And I hope that Alan will be fine being left again, because he has been looking pretty down these past few days. And I told him about the truth yesterday, and he was shocked, and I thought he already knew but he didn't. And it was the very first time I see him cry like a baby since his biological mother left him previously. At that moment I know. He is really sad and upset.

I told him, that I will bring Destiny back, and it seems like that is the monly thing that can calm him down.

That leaves me with one more problem. If I cannot find Destiny as soon as possible, I am simply afraid that Alan will be so upset to the point he gets sick and that will be bad. Real bad.

Now before I get to the airport, little Alan gives me a hug and he tells me that I need to bring his mama back.

"If you don't bring mama back, I will be mad at you" he says as he pouts, which is kind of cute but those words sound more like a threat. Oh, so he can do this as well ? Okay.

"I promise I will bring her back" I say as I pat his head. And I bid him goodbye.

My driver drives me to a field where my private jet is located because it is much faster to go there with a jet rather than using VIP class airplane which can still take quite a while. At first I wanted to use a helicopter but then I realized it's no good for long time flying since it's not as spacious as my jet.

Time passes by and I try to do some work in order to forget about Destiny or Alan for a while, it's no good to get irrational when there is nothing that I can do, and that kind of feeling is just the worst.

"Sir, we are ready to land in fifteen minutes"

The pilot says over through the speaker and I just get ready to leave.

And when I first step on the ground, I feel a slight nervousness which I have never experienced before. It's not like this is the first time I have been to London, in fact, I have been here for so many times whether to visit some friends or just doing business related stuff, but now, knowing that my darling is here, and she is not on my embrace, just makes me feel nervous.

Thoughts like, I need to find her, just keep on being repeated on my head as if my blood is rushing me to do so.

Then, a tall blonde man with black sunglasses approach me, he must be one of the man they send to pick up the foreign guests. Though this is unnecessary, I do appreciate their effort.