•Filler Chapter : The Rumours.•

"Are the arrest warrants and the case files ready, Mr. Mayor?" He asks arrogantly.
"Ye-Yes they are..." Mayor Esteban stutters.
"Good." He replies.
"Are the rumours true?" Mayor asks.
"Are what rumours true?" He asks in a bored tone.
"About Scarlett Francis's family? It wasn't really a fire that killed them. Was it? It was Rage. The fire was just a hoax." Mayor asks almost shivering in pure horror.
"Yes. Its true. He killed them. All of them. Wiping out the drug business of the whole of Italy, singlehandedly. Leaving no evidence behind whatsoever." He answers in an amused tone.
"Aren't you even a little afraid?" The mayor asks.
"Not at all, Mr. Mayor. Fear...if the only emotion that never touched our bloodline." He chuckles.
"What do you mean? What bloodline?" Mayor Esteban asks curiously.
"Lets just say, the Díaz's are missing an heir." He chuckles.
"Heir? Scarlett's pregnant?" Mayor asks standing up from his desk chair in shock.
He laughs.
"God!! I hope not. I would hate to kill the child before its even born." He chuckles.
"You are a sick bastard. Aren't you?" Mayor asks, disgusted.
The other end of the call goes deadly silent. The mayor almost thinks that he cut the call. Until...
"They are off on their honeymoon. Get everything ready. We can not waste time." He speaks urgently.
"Of course not. Everything is ready. As soon as they arrive back from their honeymoon, we will have them behind bars" Mayor says breathing into the speaker.
"Good." He croaks.
"But-how will we ever get them. No one knows where Rage lives." The Mayor asks.
"Don't worry about that, Mr. Mayor. Leave...it all to me..."
and with that the other line goes dead.
***