09

"but baby girl, nothing lasts
forever."

taehyung

"let's break up.", jimin just spilled those three words in front of chaeryeong.

she was totally speechless, her worried face turned into a blank expression. she distanced herself of jimin's embrace.

"whaㅡwhat do you mean?", she stuttered and her breath was getting heavier, it looked like she was having a trouble with breathing.

"i think it's not gonna work anymore, chae... let'sㅡlet's breㅡ", he was cutted off when chaeryeong began to shout.

"NO! Youㅡyou can't! No... Youㅡcan't...", she shouted but i noticed her breathing is getting more havier and she keeps on holding her chest up and down, like she was in pain.

"i'm sorryㅡi'm really sorry...", jimin said while taking a step towards her but every step he made, she step backwards.

"don't!", she shouted again, but her eyes, it looks like they are slowly drifting away, it looks like she is about to faint.

jimin doesn't seem to notice this and walked away, leaving chaeryeong.

i was right, she fainted. i immediately ran towards chaeryeong and catched her right on time.

her face looks so pale, she doesn't look well. i place my palm on her forehead to feel her temperature but it wasn't warm, it was cold.

i grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialled her brother, namjoon.

i told him that chaeryeong fainted and that he has to come and check chaeryeong. i carried her on bridal style and brought her to the nurse room.

"pabo...", i sighed.

chaeryeong

i felt my body getting lifted up and that scent smell familiar.

"pabo...", he said.

December 3, 2016