·19· Minizerkstar - A Lover's Guide to Looking After Vikkstonky

Requested by @jasjiang

---

Josh rushed into Vik's room, hoping to get his smallest boyfriend to watch a movie with him (preferably Lion King as both Simon and Josh were astonished by the fact he had never seen it), but was met with the soothing sight of Vik's sleeping figure. He saw the computer screen was lit up with Lachlan's face, who made a 'shush' signal then promptly ended the Skype call between them.

Josh made his way forward and gently spun the chair around that Vik was asleep in, careful to catch his head as it was resting on the desk. He collected the small sleeping body in his arms and trudged quietly over to Vik's bed. Vik groaned quietly and snuggled himself into Josh's warm chest.

Josh let himself smile and placed the boy on his bed as gently as possible. He lifted the sprawled bedcovers and placed them over Vik, before making sure he was comfy and then exited the room. He made his way to his own room, a content smile on his face.

Tip 1: Always make sure Vik hasn't fallen asleep in places other than his bed. If he has, take him to his bed.

---

Vik was sat, pouting, on the sofa when Josh and Simon came home from getting them all nandos. They all had hardly seen each other all week with the business of videos. Normally they would check in with each other during their short breaks. Vik had managed to do so, but Simon and Josh had been too occupied. Nevertheless, they had all agreed to take the night off and watch a movie together with nandos.

"Vik? What's wrong angel?" Josh asked as Simon began unpack the food.

Vik crossed his arms and sunk deeper into the sofa, his pout becoming more prominent. "You two haven't kissed me all day."

Simon burst out laughing, but was shut down by Vik's death glare.

"Aww Vikky. Come 'ere." Josh cooed and opened his arms. Vik crawled into his grasp and brought their lips together in a hungry kiss. Josh kissed back with just as much passion, realising how much he had been craving a kiss as well.

They broke away.

"Well Josh is getting a blowjob tonight." Vik grinned cheekily.

It was Simon's turn to pout as Josh chuckled, "Why not me?"

Vik puckered his lips, still in Josh's arms, "No kiss no blowjob."

Simon frowned then grinned evilly, "I can show you a kiss darling..." He grabbed Vik's forearms amd dragged him into a fiery kiss that caused a moan to shiver through Vik.

Tip 2: When possible, shower Vik with lots of affection. The results will be very rewarding ;)

---

"Simon!"

The tall youtuber rushed down stairs at the sound of Vik's voice. He jumped around the corner and into the kitchen, where a frowning Vikkstar was presenting himself.

"Yeah Vik?" Simon asked cautiously, not daring to go any closer to his sometimes dangerously sassy boyfriend.

"Where did all my milk go? Because I'm pretty sure I bought myself a cartoon only yesterday." Vik said sarcastically, knowing perfectly well where it went. All down Simon's front after he re-tried the chilli challenge.

"Look Vik, I'll get you some more! I promise!" Simon chuckled half-heartedly, looking to Josh as the boy entered with a raised eyebrow. He looked back to Vik when Josh just laughed and sat down to watch.

Vik's eyes squinted ay him dangerously. "You better, or there will be no sex for a month. For both of you."

"What! What have I done?!" Josh exclaimed outraged, while Simon pouted at the statement.

"I know fully well you were in on this Joshua, I watched the video. I saw you get the milk." Vik accused, a triumphant smirk now gracing his lips. Simon and Josh wanted to kiss it off as their boyfriend swaggered out of the kitchen, happy with the result.

Tip 3: Never EVER take Vik's food or drink (especially his milk), or he will find a way to make you pay.

---

Thanks for the request!

Also please check out my new short story: The Boys Saw A Comet! Thank you :)

I hope you enjoyed! :D

Edited