20. Odinsons third son

After what felt like an eternity of "I missed you" and "I still can't believe it" we where finally eating food and Laura's food is fucking beautiful it's like it was made from gods personal watering hole and angel tears

"James?" Nat hums glancing at Bucky who was sat across from her.
"Hmm?" Bucky says looking up from his plate of food, which I might add tastes like a gift from god himself.
"Do you remember me?" Natasha asks, her voice going quiet, all eyes are on them.
"Wh-" Steve chokes on his drink.
"Shut up, it's happening" I whisper smacking his arm.
He leans towards me and whispers "and what exactly is happening?"
"Maybe if you shut up you'll be able to hear" I hiss.
"Should I?" Bucky finally replies. Nats smile falters for a second before twitching back up into a smile.
"It's fine if you don't, I understand" she rambles, my heart can't handle this she looks so sad, Natasha never looks sad, she's Natasha fucking Romanoff.

"So I have question for you two" tony breaks the tense silence and glances at me and Bucky.
"How on earth did you fake your own death? You both weren't breathing and Yet here we are having dinner with you"
"Remember the last time you saw me? You gave me these pills, the same ones nick fury used, I had them hidden in my jacket and HYDRA hadn't found them so when I remembered I had them it was our way out." I explain before finishing my food and leaning back in my chair.
"So you've both been out their alive and breathing for a year and didn't tell us?" Tony raises his eyebrows at me.
"We didn't want anyone knowing we where alive, not even shield, we just wanted to lay low, have some time---"
"But did you ever think how it effected us? How it effected your friends and family? How it effected me?"Tony's voice get louder, he looked broken, he looked like he'd seen hell.
"I-i--" I stutter kind of taken back by his sudden change of mood. Tony slams his cutlery down, and I flinch, a quiet squeak leaving my mouth. Tony gets up and storms off outside of the house leaving us in another confused silence. I sink down in my chair and turn bright red because of the noise I made.

I bite my lip and screw my eyes shut as the knife is dragged along the area under my collar bone, thick red blood running freely from the gash.
"Soldier you should no better then to go against orders" the hydra agent muses.
I struggle under the restraints as he slowly and painfully drags the knife along my exposed stomach.
"Stop" I squeak fighting back tears, if I cried it would make it worse.
"What?" The Russian accent hisses, slamming the knife down on a table with a loud bang.
Why are you so stupid? Why did you do that? You're gonna die. You are so fucked.
He circles the chair I'm tied down to before stopping in front of me. He raises his fist and it connects to the side of my jaw with a loud thump.

"Alex!" A strong has grabs my arm and a quiet scream leaves my lips as I open my eyes. I was shaking and I had tears running down my face, everyone was staring at me.
"I'm s-sorry" I stutter out looking down at the table.
"Was It hydra?" Bucky whispers grabbing my hand under the table as I slowly nod my head.
"What the hell did they do to you in there?" Clint chimes.
"You don't want to know" I trail off.
"I-I'm going to talk to Tony" I excuse myself before leaving the rushing out of dining room.
"Tony?" I call out stepping out onto the veranda.
"What?" He hisses from the bench next to me.
"I'm- listen the reason we didnt tell you we where alive was because after HYDA, we where both not in the right mind set and still aren't. We had just got Out of being tortured and trained to be a weapon for years and we where finally free. We just wanted to time to enjoy this freedom before going back to SHIELD. Also Lack memories it took me Months to even realise o was an avenger, I barely remember you tony." I say sadly as he looks up from his hands.
"Im sorry for snapping, it just wasn't easy without you, I missed you a lot...now can we please stop talking about our feelings, I don't like it." Tony says standing up.
"No hug?" I pout opening my arms.
"Alex you know I'm not a hu--"
"But do I?" I giggle "remember I have no memories" I tease even though I do know mighty fine and well he hates hugs.
"No" he says before entering the house again.
"Worth a shot" I say to myself dropping my arms to my side before following him into the house. Everyone had moved into the living room and where all having some form of alcohol.
"So where's Thor and banner?" I question sitting in the spare seat next to Steve.
"Not sure where banner and Thor is" Clint says casually.
"Well the avengers thing worked out well" I raise my eyebrows grabbing a glass of red wine from the coffee table. I take a sip of the beverage and flinch at the taste.
"Who's this?" I ask, motioning at the girl with long brown hair sat across from me.
"Oh I'm Wanda" she introduces herself holding her hand out over the coffee table.
"Alex" I smile grabbing her hand. As I do a jolt of electricity surges through my body, not like the romantic way where there's sparks, it was like I grabbed an electric fence.
"Ow" she hisses pulling her hand away.
"What was that?" Steve asks.
"I don't know?" My eyebrows knit together as I suddenly feel my brown hair turning silver and my skin turning white and glittering, my hands glowing blue.
"Uhm" my eyes go wide as I stare at my hands.
"You're portals are blue now?" Steve asks staring at the glowing blue galaxy like aurora coming from me in awe.
"They where purple but I think with all the shit I've been injected with it might have reacted with something in me and changed me. I can use a little bit of telekinesis now" I ramble shaking my hands so the blue glow would leave and I would return back to me.
"I'm telekinetic" Wanda adds.
"'Maybe that's what that shock was,maybe our powers combined would be similar to Thor's hammer and caps shield" I joke. I scan the room looking for the certain metal armed solider but he wasn't here, neither was Natasha.
"Where's Bucky and nat?" I question.
"They're 'talking' in the spare bedroom" Clint wiggles his eyebrows at me. My body goes tense and a pit of jealousy grows in my stomach, I guess Steve noticed.
"What's wrong?" He whispers.
"Nothing just got a shiver" I brush off relaxing a little.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash and s bright white flash outside the farm house, the aliens are here oh god tony run.
"What the hell?" I jump up from my seat and running to the window to see what the source of the light and noise is.
There stood out side the farm house was two men, one with long blonde hair, red flowing cape and large hammer while the other man was well Evan.
"It's Thor and...Evan?" I gasp, sprinting to the door and swinging it open.
I stare at the blonde boys who Where deep into an argument.
"Thor " I gasp and the argument seized, Both men looking st me, both with different expressions. Evan had a look of horror and guilt while Thor had a big grin spread across his perfect face and his blue eyes lit up with joy.
"Lady Alex" Thor beams walking up the veranda steps and pulling me into a hug.
"You've got a lot of explaining to do" he smiles pulling away.
"So has Evan" I mumble.
"What?"
"Nothing, just go inside the avengers, or what's left of them, are in there." I grin.
Thor enters the house and closes the door leaving me and Evan alone.
"Evan" I hiss.
"Let me explain" Evan stumbles.
"You can't have a excuse for this"
"You're right I've got nothing" he sighs rubbing his fingers through his hair.
"Explain" I say cocking an eyebrow at him.
"So my brother just might be the god of thunder" Evan smiles sweetly.
"What?"
"I know, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but to be fair you kept a big secret from me too" Evan retorts.
"I got my powers when I was 24, that was only 2 years ago, you are a god, a literal god." I exasperated.
"Not really, just related to one." I says as if that makes it sounds better.
"I can't believe you" I mutter turning around and heading back into my house.
"This is why I didn't tell you, you'd freak" Evan yells following me into the house.
"I'm not freaked out, weirder stuff has happened to me, I'm just annoyed you didn't tell me" I spit.
"Yes I understand and I'm sorry"

A silence falls as everyone turns their attention away from their drinks and conversation to me and Evan.

"So what's your real name? It can't be Thor, Loki then just Evan" I raise my eyebrows at him.
"My real name is hoder, in third half brother" he explains.
"So I've been best friends and more with a gods brother...right" I mumble sitting back down next to cap on the sofa.

This day has been agonisingly long.