{ 51 }

{ Rebecca pov }

I had left the penthouse to go check out the building it was clean, pretty, classy and stuff. Like you would expect basically. Then I saw the pool I shrugged and opened the door, I didn't see anyone so I took off my shoes and dipped my feet into the pool. I expected it to be cold but it wasn't, I mean it's indoors so.. I stared at my feet in the water and just started thinking about everything.

How did I get to this point in my life? How did I Rebecca James get to being rich and famous, when I used to be a nobody. That girl you'd trip over and be like what was that? Then continue on your way, it was like it was all faith. My dad told me to get a job, I ended up meeting Demi Lovato. She graciously trusted me and helped me she cared about me, she helped me through tough times. Then I find out she is my sister- well half sister. I end up will Dianna having full custody of me, my dad in jail. Then getting on a TV show that I love. Now Greys anatomy, this all happened because of Demi.

They helped me feel the meaning of safe again, and love and here I am taking it for advantage turning into some self absorbed teenage prick, maybe about 10 months ago I would of never though I would of been able to stand up for myself, or even been alive for a matter of fact.

"Excuse me?"

I continued to be mean to Dianna and Eddie and they continued to love me.

"uh hello?"

Why the fuck am I feeling like the whole world is against me?

"Ah! What the hell!" I squealed as the pool water was splashed on me. I looked up and saw a guy that looks my age. "Sorry, I called for you and you weren't answering." He chuckled. I scoffed and stood up "that was rude."

He put his hands up in defense, "what's your name?" He asked. "Rebecca, and yours?" I started putting on my shoes. "Phillip, but you can call me lip."

He had brown eyes and brown hair, he is pretty fit, he has a 6 pack. He doesn't have a shirt on so that's how I could see. "You live here?" I asked. He nodded "I'm guessing you do as well?" Instead of explaining everything I just nodded "yeah, well temporarily." He looked confused, "my house is getting renovations." I lied, "ah I see." I bit my lip "well I gotta go I'll see you around... lip." He smiled "bye Becca." And with that I turned on my heels to find go find Demi and try to apologize. I began jogging back to the room and opened the door and threw the key. "DEMI!" I yelled, "she's in the shower!" I heard Wilmer call out. I ran to our room with Dallas following me, I was desperate.

I opened the door "ay what the fuck!" I heard Demi yell. Wilmer and Dallas both rushed into the room im pretty sure they think I'm going to like punch her again. I opened the bathroom curtain revealing a naked Demi. "What the fuck Rebecca!" Wilmer covered his eyes.

"Demi! I'm so fucking sorry, for everything. Your my sister and I shouldn't have treated you the way I have been. I shouldn't of fought you and hurt you. You did all of this, you fucking showed me safety, and that I'm more than worthless trash. I'm sorry that I hurt Dianna and Eddie, I know I need to apologize to them but I just want you to know that I feel shitty and terrible. You took me in when I was at my lowest and you continued to support me and love me and I can never thank you enough, you and your whole family have been there for me, and no matter how shitty I've been to yall, you stayed. I'm sorry." I didn't realize it but I was standing in the shower with Demi, now soaking wet and sobbing, Demi's eyes were filling up with tears. Dallas was just standing there, "It-Its okay." Demi sighed softly smiling.

Demi grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and I felt this like weight lift off of me. "Hey dems? Can we finish this when your not naked?" I laughed. She pulled away and nodded while laughing. I got out of the shower and grabbed a towel, Dallas then also hugged me. Now I just need to make amends with Madison, I don't know what for really. Dallas smiled and kissed my head, she left the room so I could change.