Update | Unicorn Overlords Demand Free Goodies

Welcome potatoes near and far!

I have so much to share. 

First and foremost, 

From this day on you will all be known as POTATOES! 

Thank you @AnnaMLKoski for making sure we don't lose our roots.

(See what I did there? Cause we're potatoes...hehe) 

Now for the really fun stuff! 

MY BLOG IS READY.

And that is totally awesome, you can go check that out here: 

http://bit.ly/ashleymichelleweb

My publisher is helping me with it, so make sure to tell me how terrible it is. ;-) 

Another reason why it's so awesome is because it comes with a....

wait for it....

BONUS CHAPTER!!

My publisher is giving away the EPILOGUE CHAPTER of the book when you sign up! Isn't that awesome? 

(Cause if you're anything like me you read the last page of the book to find out if it's a happy ending...what? I can't help myself.) 

So do you want to know how it ends for the Scarlett and Noah? What about the lovable Dane and his runaway mate? Are they happy? Are there hundreds of babies? 

GO SIGN UP POTATOES AND FIND OUT! 

http://bit.ly/ashleymichelleweb

.

.

.

Did you sign up yet? 

I hope so cause the Unicorn Overlords are demanding I give away these free goodies to someone. 

NOW! 

Last but certainly not least. 

Now that you have signed up on the blog, it's time to announce the cover contest.

 I have been blown away by the sheer quantity of amazing covers you guys have sent me. They were all so amazing, beautiful, and detailed. I am once again humbled by the sheer quantity of love. 

My publisher had to reject some of the covers (I know... I know... I wish they didn't also). But there were still so many amazing covers it just blows me away.

Now it's time to cast your votes on which cover you want to see sitting amongst the other books on your shelf (and like in the roman colosseum the weak shall die! MUAHAHAHAHA...*looks around awkwardly* I'm kidding. I'm kidding.)

http://ashley-michelle.awesomeauthors.org/cover-poll/ 

Now get to voting Potatoes! The Unicorns Demand it! 

may the odds be ever in your favor!

Until next time my potatoes 

GOODNIGHT NEW YORK! 

I'm just going to leave this here....