No Need For Discussion

POV - Ethan

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

I pulled Tobi closer to me as I watched the scene unfold between more four boys. The two younger were so cute and sweet, wrapped up in the taller boy's arms. I turned my attention to the boy in my arms, looking down to see him snuggled into my shoulder, his arms wrapped around my thicker frame.

I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face against Tobi's, earning a small sigh of content from the smaller boy. He has been so cuddly the last little bit and I don't know why, but I liked it. He really is our cuddly Teddy Bear.

"FINALLY!" Screamed out JJ from where he was standing next to Sarah and Danielle. I opened my eyes to see the four finally walking towards us. They moved to stand next to me and Tobi, Vikk snuggled into Josh's side and the two blue eyed blondes were holding hands.

We all turned our attention to Danielle as she began speaking.

"Ok guys, now I think you may really like this house. It's got more of a "homey" feel to it that the other house may have lacked. It is a bit bigger as well with more bedrooms and studies and such. Also, it has its own self-contained flat which would be good if you guys get visitors who are going to be staying a long time."

"That's really good actually." said Tobi from where he was snuggled into my side. "This way we can have our friends from America and stuff come visit and let them be more independent and stuff."

Everyone hummed in agreement. Danielle smiled brightly.

"Well, let's go check it out, shall we?"

With that Danielle turned to open the door but she was beat to it by Sarah who opened the door for her, standing to the side so the smaller girl could go in first. You could see the slight blush on her face as Danielle mumbled thank you and walked in. Sarah followed be her with a smirk on her face.

We all chuckled at the cute display and followed them in, Tobi detaching himself from my side and grabbing my hand.

As we walked in the front hallway, I took a chance to look around. 

I noticed that the floors were made of a brown wood that looked a little burnt and that the walls were white which looked a bit plain, but We could always repaint it if we buy the house

I noticed that the floors were made of a brown wood that looked a little burnt and that the walls were white which looked a bit plain, but We could always repaint it if we buy the house. Maybe a nice blue or something. Despite the plainness of the walls, I could feel how cozy and more...family friendly it felt. I imaged hearing little feet running across the wood floor as a voice chased after them, laughing as well.

I felt myself warm at the thought as I walked with the others, stopping in an open area that had a set of stairs on the side and two open doors. One that led to a kitchen and another to a sitting room. I could see a tall glass door that led to the outside in the sitting room.

"Ok guys." started Danielle, catching all our attentions. "This house has 8 bedrooms, not including the self-contained 1 bedroom flat, 5 bathrooms, a Billiard Room, a Wine Cellar, and, as an extra bonus that I didn't tell you guys, out back there is a building with an indoor swimming pool out back."