Chapter 12: Grandmother (1)

Luc mopped around for almost half a day before accepting the fact that he is now my slave-- *ahem* I mean my guardian.

He begged me to let him see my stats which I refused. I'll let him see my stats when I know how to hide some specifics things... Like my titles or my skills which are currently unlocked. Although I don't know if Luc would be able to see my titles which are currently locked, It's a pain in the ass if he really saw it.

The texts written in red, have specific requirements to be unlocked... Those skills were the skills which I frequently used in my previous life.. I'm getting more and more interested in what are the requirements to unlock my skills... Although those skills were my favorites. There are skills like Lotus Dance; (quite a good name despite it being a skill that kills thousands of people at the same time) if perfectly maneuvered, was not listed on my skills... It was also one of my favorite skill in my previous life

My titles which are written in other colors sure are weird... and annoying.

---

Luc after accepting the fact that I am now his second master. He willingly told me some secrets about the Re Moztier which wasn't written in any books I've read. Even in the Sunramania book which supposedly contained the Re Moztier most secretive information, or so he says. It's quite obvious, though.

The Re Moztier was actually, in fact, the Demon's nemesis. No, to be more specific, the Royal Bloodline Re Moztier of the Fidea Empire have a blood feud with the Royal Bloodline Cinca of the Demon Continent.

This Blood Feud, of course, started when Fidea sealed; Jui Cinca the Demon Emperor. Unfortunately, the Re Moztier have such a large force that the Royal Family of Demon Race, have no choice but to stay silently at a corner.

In the past 100 of years, there had been no war. Afterall Demons have long lives but a seriously worrying bloodline, every Demon couples only have one or two children. And in their long thousand of years lifespan, they could only produce 1 or 2 kid.

And there's also the fact that Fidea Empire is a mother empire of 12 kingdoms which have 7 sub-kingdoms, all in all, we have 89 kingdoms under the Fidea Empire. Those kingdoms under the Fidea empire is already feared enough by the mass of creatures, no matter what kind of race. Then what about the mother Empire, Fidea Empire?

Although the Fidea Empire haven't made a move on the Demon Continent, it doesn't mean that the Kingdom under us would stay silent, especially the Water Estencia kingdom, the friction between the Estencia and the Cinca has been very obvious.

Every 10 years, a competition between kingdoms would occur, with the Fidea Empire being the hosts.

And that 10 year period would hit it's mark 3 years from now.

****
Ex Notorio Manor;

"Mother." Meartle curtsied then looked fixedly at the woman in front of her, the woman in front of looked like someone who was in her early 20's, the woman has a lustrous blonde hair, tied in a bun, her eyes radiated with gentle warm feelings. But this woman is in fact, over 50 years old, more precisely 54 years old, her young looks is a proof that she has reached rank 5th and above at such a young age.

"Fufu, Come on now, Meartle, don't be too formal..." Gyza gave hand signs to the servants to leave. Meartle seing them leave heaved a sigh of relief.

"Hmmm..." Gyza continued to write down on the paper in front of her.

"Mother... I'm thinking about moving the twins here, do you have any good methods?" Meartle finally gathering her courage, bought up the topic.

"Oh.. why?" Gyza stopped her work and looked at her child, what bullshits did the people from the Palace did to her darling, again? Must she really kill a whole noble clan before they could understand, that she Gyza Darc isn't someone to be trifled against?