87. Fireworks

IF YOU DIDNT KNOW!:
I published an additional 6,000 words to the previous chapter. Its Maxim and Eden getting their frk on. Well part of it. I had renamed the chapter with 86.2 Mates included in the title.

There is also a smutt chapter in my private chapter book of maxim and eden now!

If you have trouble reading the PRIVATE CHAPTER BOOK bc there are exactly 12 chapters thus far.. then you need to read the intro page of the book for instructions.

Also wattpad says you must be 18 or older i just found out.

So if you want to read but cant.. change your age ;) or create a separate acct. Thats all i can tell you!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♤♤♤♤♤
♧♧♧
♢♢

[Two weeks later]

NOVA

“Good morning beautiful.” Zaryn kissed my lips softly as my eyes fluttered open, seeing his strong handsome face and striking blue eyes staring down at me.

I yawned, covering my mouth as a smile spread across my lips. I was enjoying this.. waking up next to my mate every morning for the past few weeks.

"Good morning." My voice was raspy with my first words of the day.

The smell of bacon had roused my senses and I found myself sniffing, sitting upright as Zaryn smirked at me.

"Whats that smell? Is that bacon?" I eyed him hungrily. For the bacon.

He let out a chuckle. "That, my sweet beautiful mate.." he pulled a tray from behind his back with food on it. "Would be the breakfast I cooked for you." He seemed proud as he set the tray in my lap.

Buttermilk biscuits, bacon, eggs over medium. Everything i loved. My smile broadened and i was grabbing the back of his neck, pulling him down to me. "You're amazing and so incredibly sweet, you know that?" I whispered against his lips before kissing him sweetly.

Neither of us could keep the smiles off our faces.

"Only to you, will i ever be a sweet, my love." His teeth were showing with how much he smiled at me.. i dont think i ever saw him this happy before. He had a boyish aire about him. A playfulness he had when we were together in the treehouse a year ago. I felt his happiness strum through the bond.. which in turn made me happy too.

He picked up a piece of bacon, putting it to my lips. Keeping my eyes on his, i took a bite.. slowly savoring the taste as i closed my eyes, moaning in delight.

A low growl came from his chest. "If that's how you're going to eat your food, i may just have to have you for my breakfast when you're done." He spoke in a low seductive tone.. eyes drawn to my lips..

Rolling my eyes playfully, i let him feed me my breakfast which he loves to do. Being not only his mate but also being pregnant, it makes him want to do everything for me. He literally has to have me sitting in his lap, feeding me for every meal. At first i was uncomfortable because mom and dad were always there as well as the rest of the pack but i knew all male wolves reacted this way when their female was pregnant. 

Dad was upset I had become pregnant before the bonding ceremony and wedding. He had wanted me to wait a little while but as females can only concieve every so often, he understood. And he was happy..