12:Love me

Terrence

I wake up with a jolt. My alarm clock was set for 08:30. Its back to work and I still haven't gotten a response from Taraji.

I know she's seen my messages but she's just ignoring them.

You deserve it...

I rub my eyes and hop out of bed,walking to the bathroom.

I wash my face,brush my teeth and take a shower. I've let my facial hair goes a little bit because I've been so busy being depressed over Taraji.

Miranda hasn't stopped lying to the media. She continues telling people that we're happily married.

You need to divorce her ass right now.

On that note,I grab my cellphone while pouring myself a glass of grape juice and call my lawyer.

Please,pick up...

After the fourth ring,he picks up.

"James"

"Terrence! What happened? Miranda told me that you wanted to cancel last week's meeting because you'd had a change of feelings? Is that true?"

Ain't none of your business,man.

"No,I said none of that shit! She was lying. From now on,I'd like for you to call me whenever she tells you something,because I don't want her getting any more ideas"I say,taking a breathe.

"Hey...Relax,man. I'm really sorry about what's going on. I'll make sure you get the papers this evening."

"Thanks James"

"But there's only one problem"he says,his voice laced with worry.

"And what is that?"I ask,my heart beat accelerating.

"She might purposefully not sign the papers"He says,sighing.

"Don't worry,I have something that'll make her wanna sign..."

I say,smirking...

Taraji

I wake up with a smile on my face,remembering what happened two nights ago.

But my smile goes away,when my guilt rushes in.

What about Terrence?

"What about him?"I ask myself out loud,getting out of bed and going to the bathroom.

You're just as bad as him now. Two wrongs don't make a right.

That's what my momma taught me.

I push those thoughts out of my head as I brush my teeth.

It's Monday morning and I've gotta be on set for Empire at 10:00. It's 08:45 now.

After doing my hygiene and checking my social media,seeing pictures of Jayceon and I leaving his place,I grab my keys and leave the house.

I drive to the studio and get out of my car. I'm wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a white blouse with shades and a white straw hat.

My handbag swings from my shoulders as I enter the building.

"Cookie Lyon returns!"Lee shouts excitedly,as he fixes someone's make up.

I smile broadly and hug him. "You're looking good this morning!"I compliment him,admiring his all grey outfit.

"I know"he says,twirling around and laughing. I chuckle and go over to my trailer. When I get in there,I remember that I share it with Terrence and prepare how I'm going to act around him today.

Speak of the devil...

He walks into the trailer with an ugly ass perm.

"The fuck did they do to yo hair,Terrence?!"I say,laughing.

He'd walked in with a worried and sad expression on his face,but as soon as I laughed,he smiled. The love and colour returns to his eyes and I feel my heart soften.

He doesn't say anything and just steps closer to me. My smile goes away,as I back up into the wall. He pulls me towards him as his face turns serious.

He pulls me close to him and my nostrils are invaded with the smell of his cologne. I fall in love all over again,as his deep voice vibrates throughout my whole body.

After our intimate hug,he looks down at me.

Fuck,how I missed these eyes...

I look up at him and suddenly remember that in supposed to be mad at him and walk away.

"Taraji,please!"he says,one of his big hands grabbing my left wrist.

"You hurt me! So deeply,Terrence! You have no excuse!"I croak out.

"I know. And I don't deserve your forgiveness,Raji,but please..."he says,kneeling down and taking both my hands in his and kissing both of them,sending goosebumps throughout my body.

"Please...give me a chance to prove myself to you. I really never meant for it to happen. It meant nothing and I understand if you hate me right now but just know that I love you"he says,standing back up.

As his face gets closer to mine,I notice that a tear is falling down,making a wet trail on his caramel cheek.

I lift my hand and wipe his tear.

"I love you too..."I say.

"But I won't let you love me"

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: Yeah,I know nothing really happened here. But this is just a filler. Taraji isn't an easy woman and I don't want her to say yes to Terrence so quickly.

I want it to gradually happen.

Please vote,comment and share this book!

Xoxoxox

Oakenoaklots888❤️🔑