Darkness Consumes The Mind (SDMN)

Hey there my cheeses. Here's what you get. Take it or leave it. I promise I'll try my best to update in some form of schedule, eventually. It will require a lot of writing one shots and not posting them immediately, which is what I tend to do. So, wish me luck! Until next time, Peace my Cheeses! I love you all <3
WARNING: WILL CONTAIN BLOOD, GORE, AND PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS. PLEASE DO NOT READ IT THESE THINGS WILL UPSET YOU.
Tobi was anything but normal. Since he turned 16, there were six shadowy figures who took their turns following him around. They influenced his behavior, messing up what he wanted to say or do. He knew all their names, though he wasn't sure how they got their names. Hell, he didn't even know how he figured out their names. It just kind of, happened. And Tobi hated every minute of it.
Beforehand, Tobi was happy. He was the sweetest boy you'd ever meet. He had a beautiful girlfriend, and everyone loved him. Everyone wanted to be him. But on his sixteenth birthday, the first Shadow showed up. His name is Josh, and he's Tobi's favorite. Josh is, for the most part, really nice. He slips up sometimes, making a racist joke, but he was definitely the best. He was sweet to Tobi's girlfriend, he made her super happy. He always seemed to know the right thing to say to her. Tobi actually appreciated him for the most part. But soon, a different Shadow took his place. His name was Simon, and all he cares about was sports. Especially football (soccer for my fellow Americans). All he ever said was about football, all he watched was football, all he did was play football. Tobi wasn't exactly athletic, but after Simon he could run five marathons in a row. Josh became less and less frequent, and Tobi felt himself beginning to lose control. When it was only Josh, Tobi still had control over himself half the time. But now with Simon, he maybe got a couple hours of the day. When another Shadow -Ethan- joined in, he lost even more of his time. Ethan appeared the first time exactly two months after his birthday. And all Ethan did was laugh. He laughed at everyone and everything. Someone was crying, he'd laugh. Someone was hurt, he'd laugh. Someone was sick, he'd laugh. Someone was dead, he'd laugh. And Tobi couldn't do anything about it. Whether it was his girlfriend or his friends at school, Tobi seemed to become a spectator as either Ethan or Simon ran his life. He only ever got one hour a day to control it, and Josh only showed about once a week. This, however, was not the end for poor Tobi. After Ethan came Vik, yet another Shadow. Vik was definitely a strange one. Vik seemed to be very intelligent, he knew everything you could know about every subject. And yet, he was quiet for the most part. Until someone teased him, of course. That would send Vik off the edge. He was quite the grammar nazi, and could outsmart you within the blink of an eye. Tobi appreciated it at times, but at others it became quite annoying. With Vik, Tobi could now only control himself for about half an hour out of the day, spread out into short snippets. Josh never really showed up anymore, Tobi missed his moments of serenity. A whopping four months after his birthday, four months of living a life that wasn't his, yet another Shadow joined his life. JJ was the name. And JJ was a handful, to say the least. JJ was loud, he wanted his opinions heard, and for some reason he loved rapping. JJ was often offensive in what he said too, the Shadow making people develop hatreds towards Tobi. But, Tobi wasn't to blame. He maybe got a minute to control himself now, when the Shadows were swapping. Josh never had control, Tobi honestly worried that Josh was gone. Perhaps he had lost all hope. Five months after his birthday, the final Shadow appeared. Harry, that's what he was called. He was much like JJ, in the manner that he was offensive when he spoke. But Harry also had a short temper, and childish tendencies. He was aggressive, throwing chairs in anger and throwing fits when he didn't get his way. Harry was the reason Tobi's parents found out, as the school had to call to tell them about Tobi's aggressive tendencies. But it wasn't Tobi, no one could understand that. His girlfriend had completely given up on him by now, JJ being her last straw. Now she was was repulsed by Tobi, but no one realized it wasn't Tobi. No one except his parents, that is. His parents knew something was wrong with him, they swore Tobi would never do this.
He went the the doctor six months after his sixteenth birthday. The psychologist said he had dissociative identity disorder, DID for short. It was a psychological disorder in which a person's conscious awareness become separated from memories, thoughts, and feelings, causing two or more distinct and alternating personalities (definition from my AP Psychology book). It was the "proper way" to address what is commonly known as multiple personality disorder. But Tobi didn't agree that that was the case. In fact, Tobi actually got to communicate at the doctor's, Josh finally making a return. Josh forced the other Shadow, which was Vik, out of Tobi. He then conveyed what Tobi thought, telling the psychologist about who the others were and how to distinguish them. Once Josh lost control, Tobi lost his ability to speak. Harry took over, throwing a fit in the office. The psychologist said the best thing would be to keep him in a mental asylum, simply to protect those around him. His parents refused, sure that there was still hope for him. They believed that their Tobi was still in there, that he could be freed. Tobi loved them for having faith in him, but it was all too much. His failed attempts to regain his body are what drained him. He was hurt every time the Shadows would change. And when he tried to force their change, it wrecked havoc on his body. And the Shadows began to fight over him, ripping each other out on their own. His body became weak, he was frail. He was more fragile than porcelain, breaking at the slightest touch. He couldn't eat, they'd make him throw up. He couldn't sleep, they'd fight all night long. Tobi was sick of it, he wanted to be free. He wanted it to be over. He wanted them to be gone. No, he didn't want, he needed. And that need, those damn Shadows, let Darkness Consume The Mind. And that darkness left Tobi on the floor of his bedroom, his brain swollen to the point where it didn't fit in his skull. Blood pouring from his ears, eyes dilated, Tobi finally got sleep. They were finally gone.
Seven months after his sixteenth birthday, Tobi was found dead on the floor. His brain had almost completely drained through his ears, and six human-shaped shadows were burned into the floor around him.