26: Beautiful Minds

I laid everything I needed in front of me. A large towel was spread on the floor with my canvas on it. He was my canvas this warm lovely evening. Around us was my lovely collection of colors and a few brushes.

He was lying on his stomach waiting for me to start.

"Turn around" I ordered. He turned to his back and asked me why. "Because" I grabbed my brush "I want to see your face as I paint"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want my painting to turn black, I want it all white. Your face brings white to my mind"

"I did not understand anything of the nonsense you said but I'll go with it" He smiled and it was warmer than today's weather.

I had to kiss his lips, so I did.

"What was that for"

"Because you make happy"

"Why are we being so sappy today"

"Because we have plenty of time to be depressed later. Let's just be sappy till next week"

"I can do with that"

"Ok, now let me start"

Zac//

I flinched at the cold touch of the paint touching my body. The brush felt really cold I never expected paint to feel like that. Basically because you weren't supposed to 'feel' paint.

Evan seemed like he wanted to do this more than anything. I didn't know if it was his cute adorable side, or his surprisingly kinky side speaking. But when I saw his eyes wide and hopeful and he had that smile that made me weaker than Evan's football skills, I had to say yes. I would've said yes if he wanted to stick needles through my skin and then squeeze lemon on them. I don't joke when I say I'd die for him.

And so here I was, lying on a towel, being painted on by Evan, who seemed to be completely focused. He was painting on my chest, but I couldn't see exactly what was he drawing. His other hand was resting on my shoulder.

He looked like he was struggling with the position of it until his leg went over my body to the other side, and he was sitting on my crotch.

"Much better" he said. "Actually," he grinded on my now hardening dick "ok now it's better"

I hated him.

My breathing was low, steady. He was grateful for that because my chest wasn't moving too much.

He used a mix of whites and grays and he was using the thinnest brush. It seemed like he was drawing feathers. After a while of painting and silence, I felt myself dozing off.

I didn't know how much time had passed when I opened my eyes. Evan's were the first thing I saw.

"Hey sleepy head" he was still painting and now he was licking his lips as he painted.

"Sorry for that. How long have I been asleep?"

"It's okay, not much time passed anyway."

I looked out the window, and it surely looked dimmer than it was before, so my guess was that I either slept for about 1 hour, or it's cloudy again. When I looked down at my body and saw that my chest is now covered up completely by paint, I knew that it wasn't a cloud.

"Ok I think the chest is done. Now I'm gonna draw abstractly as I move downwards" he said, grabbing the blue paint. He was obsessed with that color. To think of it, Evan didn't have any 'favourite' thing. It was either he's indifferent towards the thing or obsessed with it. He didn't have a favourite color, but an obsession with it. He didn't prefer corn, he was obsessed with it. It was cute things like that that made me wanna vigorously hug him. He started to move his brush downwards, and his body followed suite. He was hovering over me, drawing symmetrical shapes all over my stomach.