Chapter 9~Let's Dance

Dancetale Sans POV

I was going to get a drink until I bumped into a girl, her dress was so beautiful but I couldn't get her face straight with the hoodie covering her eyes. "Oh i'm sorry, I was looking for someone." her voice is like an angel. "No need to be sorry, hey wanna dance?" I held out my hand. "I'm not much of a dancer though..." I smiled at her. "Come on, everyone can dance!" she put her on my my hand. "Sure why not." I pulled her close to me. The dance was just a simple ballroom dance, then I surprised her with an underarm turned. "Woah!" she said, I giggled. "Did I surprised you?" she smiled. "You certainly turned me around." we both laughed. Then as the music slowly rested I dipped her, her hoodie slightly fell but I couldn't really see her face then I pulled her up to my face. "You're a good dancer." she smiled. "Thanks, you too. Oh I'm (Y/N) by the way, I didn't get your name yet." I smiled. "I'm Dancetale Sans, nice to meet you." she put down her hoodie, I didn't understand why she put her hoodie on why does she cover such a pretty face.

"Have you seen Ink anywhere? I need to talk to him." I nod, "I'm pretty sure he's at the table." she nod then started to walk away. I watched her, I couldn't get my eyes off of her then I heard Sans "Do you want to have a bad time?" I looked at him. "Are you jealous that I got to dance with (Y/N) instead of you dancing with her?" I smirked. "Shut up! How do you know if I like her or not?" he crossed his arms. "It's so obvious." he giggled. "It's also so obvious you like her too." he blushed a bit. "No I don't." I chuckled. "Why were you looking at us while we were dancing?" he didn't answer back. "That's what I thought." I smiled, but he was staring at something. I looked behind to see (Y/N) kissing Ink's cheek, I was filled with rage. My eye was glowing as well as Sans, I gave Ink the death stare when (Y/N) left to talk to her sister. We both walked towards Ink then started to argue with each other.

(Y/N) POV

I was talking to Ink about the party until my sister pushed me to Ink and I kissed his cheek, I backed away to see him blushing rainbow. I apologize for doing that then I had to talk to my sister, "Sis...did you push me?" she nod. "Why?" she smiled. "Can't you see he likes you." I was confused. "What..?" she giggled. "Never mind, let's just have fun." she then walked away to talk to Classic Papyrus. I was about to talk to Ink again then saw Dancetale Sans and Classic Sans arguing with Ink, "Guys calm down, why are you arguing with each other?" they looked at each other. "It's nothing..." Classic Sans said. "Well okay I, just want to make sure. Also I need to talk to Ink some more." Dancetale Sans and Classic Sans walked away to let me talk to Ink. "Are you okay? I don't know what happened." he nod. "Well that's good, so where were we again..."

"We were talking about the party." I nod. "So do you do theses party things often?" he nod. "The last party we had was the christmas party, well let's just say it wasn't how we planned it." I giggled. "So what's the next party after this one?" he thought for a bit. "After this party...the next one will be another christmas party since the last one wasn't that great." I smiled. "Alright, well I'll be around." I walked away from Ink to talk to my sister, while I was talking to her someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, "Care to dance with DEATH?" I was a bit surprised. "I would love to." he grabbed my hand then we started to dance, he twirled me around a few times I enjoyed it. At the end he dipped me just like Dancetale Sans but he didn't pull me up to face him. He leaned down to my face, I blushed a bit but I kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the dance." I smiled. "Yeah..." he blushed.

Then I heard my named called, "I'll be right back." I walked to my sister, "Yeah sis." she looks happy. "I'm sending the picture to Alphys." I was shocked. "You took a picture of it?" she nod. "Fine you can send it, so when are you planning to leave?" she looked at me. "You want to leave?" I shrugged. "I mean it's getting late and i'm tired." she crossed her arms. "You're always tired, also are you not having a good time here?" I sigh. "I am but I think the other's are a bit clingy on me, don't you think?" she giggled. "They're a bit BONE-ey don't you think?" she giggled. "Leave the jokes to me okay sis, you're going to get under their skin if you make jokes like that." I snickered. "You always ruined the best moments." I giggled. "So when do you want to leave?"

"In a few minutes, you should hang out with the others. I'll be talking to Papyrus about pasta." I nod then went back to talk to anyone, really. I then saw the group of skeleton arguing, "Guys! Calm yourselves!" they looked at me. "Why were you all yelling at each other?" I crossed my arms. "Well you see..." Classic Sans said. "We were talking about a new party!" Ink interrupted. "A new party?" he nod. "Y-Yeah it's a sleepover party!" Dream said. "That's great to hear but do you guys have to argue right here?" Death nod. "I know you guys are lying to me, just tell me." they look at each other. "So after you kissed Death, we all kinda argued about you." Geno said. "So you were arguing because of me?" they all nod. "Okay..." I walked away to find my sister. "Hey sis, it's been a few minutes now can we leave...please?" she sigh, "Fine, fine." I grabbed her hand then teleported us back home, we both changed into our normal clothes then I told her that I was going to Grillby's.

Ink POV

After Geno told (Y/N) about what happened, she and her sister teleported back home. I was getting a bit worried about her, "I'll go check on her." I snapped my fingers then went inside (Y/N) universe. I was inside her house then I saw her sister cooking inside the kitchen, "Hey Papyrus! Do you know where (Y/N) is?" she nod. "She's at Grillby's...again." I went out of the house then found Grillby's. I opened the door to see (Y/N) there with shot glasses, "Hey Grillby! Round....round what round was I on again?" she was drunk. "(Y/N)...you're drunk...go home." I walked behind her. "Come on Grillby! Just one more! Please that's it!" I sat next to her. "Fine...just one more." he poured in a drink in the glass. She didn't realized that I was next to her, she then took a shot of the alcohol. "Hey Grillby! Remember the time I told you about my love life?"