12 - "This Is An Emergency"

Cilia shyly stood in the middle of Breeze's condo, looking around in astonishment at all the expensive items that decorated it. She had been here before, but never really saw the place. The only room she had really gotten to explore was his bedroom when she was laying on her back taking his nine inches.

Cilia bit her bottom lip, slightly smiling to herself at the hoeness she had exhibited that night.

"Go 'head, make yourself at home."

Cilia's head swung toward the doorway where a half naked Breeze stood in a bleach white towel, beads of water trickling down his chest. He had just gotten out the shower when she knocked on the door. He opened the door for her but went to the back and left her upfront where she just stood, not knowing what to do until he came back out. As if he knew she would be doing this, Breeze came back out just to peek and low and behold she was just standing in the middle of his living room.

"Imma go put some clothes on, I'm coming out in a second, aight? Go look around, Beautiful." He smiled, his dimples greeting her for the first time in it's two week absence.

Cilia nodded her head feeling her heart flutter. There was something about being around him that made her feel like a little sucker. It might have been the fact he was so nice it was hard to dislike him. Breeze disappeared but Cilia only took his invitation to look around and sat on his couch with it. She didn't feel comfortable roaming around his house.

Cilia looked at the time on the cable box that was underneath a 50' inch plasma screen that was screwed into the wall. It was 10:00AM and she had told Allele that after last night, she felt so bad for failing the mission that she wanted some air. He didn't question her about it knowing she was embarrassed they hadn't come up on anything and wanted some time to herself. And it was easy to tell Iris anything, so all she told Iris instead was that she went out job hunting, which is why she was usually gone most of the days. Right now Allele was out on the blocks hustling, it was okay to leave Iris home alone. Apparently she's been in the apartment on her own for years while Allele tried to make them money.

Breeze came from the back in a silver Burberry shirt and Levi jeans. Before he even made it over to the living room with her, she could smell the soap coming off his skin. It was enough to cause a throbbing between her legs. Breeze took a seat on his brown suede sofa, seeming to melt into the material.

"C'mere." He smirked at Cilia, patting his lap.

She crawled over to him, straddling his lap so she was face to face with him. It was quiet as both of them tried to find something to say. They didn't even know each other like that but being in the other's presence, made them feel like little school kids that just started dating.

"Were you going somewhere?" Cilia asked, breaking the silence first.

Breeze scratched the side of his face in confusion, his light brown eyes searching her face. "What you mean, baby?"