Arranged marriage to Mr Billionaire Chapter 24 Part 1

Please comment and vote!!!

Final Chapter 24 part 1

Recap on Chapter 23 part 2

"Yeah! We're going to tell grandpa and grandma you're getting married!" Ben said happily. 

We went together to the park as a family we ran into Darren's friend Jason, Blade got really irritated with him he kept on flirting with me Darren and I couldn't keep our laughter in because of Blade's expression, we spent a couple of hours at the park then Ben got hungry and he wanted MacDonald's so we had to go there for food. The paparazzi followed us everywhere but security kept them well away not letting them intrude on our day out. At eight o'clock we all got into the bodyguards car making our way to Blade's family house.

Chapter 24 part 1

Ben had fallen asleep in the backseats his beautiful face rested on Darren's lap were he snored softly, I smiled at Darren he returned the smile,

"He's a cute kid, thanks for letting him be my nephew" he whispered his eyes gleaming he stroked Ben's check putting his jacket over him to keep him warm.

"You're welcome, but you shouldn't be thanking me" I looked at Blade who's gaze was focused on the road he smiled, he drove with one hand while he picked up my hands circulating his thumb on my palm he lifted it to his lips kissing my hand sending warm waves through my body, "thank you Blade for adopting Ben and thank you for Darren I'm glad he's not in the care of Lucinda, and thank you for becoming Darren's guardian." I said wrapping my arms around Blade's resting my head on his shoulder.

"You've got nothing to thank me for; I should be thanking you for giving me a son and a brother in law." He said kissing my forehead.

"Man you two are so soppy, have you ever had a fight?" Darren said rolling his eyes, looking at us through the wind screen mirror. Blade glanced at me, we both cracked up laughing the amount of arguments we had over little things.

"More than you would think, I love the fact that Caramel argues over my decisions. I wouldn't want a doormat for a wife. Oh yeah Darren, how's Chloe?" Blade asked glancing in his review mirror smirking. I had turned around in my seat to look at Darren, who was staring daggers at Blade and avoiding eye contact with me,

"Chloe?" I said looking at Darren I couldn't help but smirk I knew exactly who Chloe was by the way Darren was acting I couldn't wait to meet her, a laugh escaped my lips making Blade crack up Darren's checks were going red, man he looked adorable I repeated "Chloe?" This time Darren looked at me trying to keep his face looking cool like he had nothing to hide.

"Yeah, what about her?" he said keeping a straight face looking slightly angry,

"Well, who is she?" I said smiling Blade was looking at his windscreen mirror watching Darren.

"My girlfriend" Darren sighed looking down a Ben in his lap, Darren was expecting me to shout out him for not telling me he had a girlfriend, but the rest of the way to the Dowerson's house we integrated Darren and found out more about his girlfriend they had been going out for six months and by the sound of it Darren was seriously into the girl, I was going to meet her after uni the next day.

We got to the Dowerson's home at ten o'clock at night the security was shocked to see us coming in and as we parked the car outside the door of the Dowerson's home they all came outside to greet us smiling but looking shocked, Darren had lifted Ben into his arms getting out Richard, Natasha, Linken and Elena had all started to yell Ben but stopped as soon as they so he was fast asleep, I had got attacked with hugs from all of them Elena had quickly lead us inside Linken had taken Ben out of Darren hold and was holding him,