Chapter 14

Just Lose It-Eminem

When I get home I go upstairs to my room and and change out of my clothes into a thin black cami and small green shorts.

I lay down on my bed as my mind goes through everything that has happened today. Starting from when Jake had walked into the cafeteria. The way he had walked up to me, a small smile on his lips, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

It's ridiculous just how easy it was for him to convince me he was going to kiss me, and even worse, convinced me that I wanted him to.

And then just when I thought he was going to, he poured a banana smoothie all over my head. He took his little "payback" much farther than what was necessary.

I poured it on his head after he was being a total jerk, I poured it on his head at a coffee shop, he poured it on my head for no reason other than that he needed to get me back, he poured it on my head in front of the entire school. Plus I have long hair, meaning it took forever to get the smell and every banana chunk out of my hair, his hair was only to his eyes, I'm sure it's easy enough to wash that out.

Suddenly anger was surging through me. What was his problem? Doesn't he know anything about girls? Mess with their hair, they'll fill your life with despair. Well he messed with my hair, and now it was time for some despair.

My whole body shook with anger, no more pity for myself, no more embarrassment, it was time to show him who he was dealing with.

I quickly ran out the door and went over to his house. I looked over at his driveway to see his motorcycle parked, good.

Bang bang bang

I pounded my fist against his door.
I was about to start pounding again when the door opened and a very annoyed Jake stood there wearing a bored expression.

I didn't really know what to say so I just stood there glaring at him.

Slowly his eyes looked away from my eyes as they looked my body very intensely up and down, one of his eyebrows quirked up as his eyes stopped at my chest. I looked down at my clothes and realized I hadn't changed out of my nightwear. My cheeks started to burn with embarrassment but I caught myself and stopped, no. I came over here to put him in his place, not so he could make me feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"Ahem, my eyes are up here" I remind him as I point at my eyes with my middle finger.

His annoyed expression is back "what do you want?" He asks annoyance reeking from his tone.

"What do I want? I want you to feel sorry for what you did, I want you to apologize, I want you to understand that you don't get to mess with me." I said as I shoved my finger into his chest, backing him up more and more with each new want. His peppermint orange scent making it annoyingly hard to stay mad.

"But you know what I want the most? I want you to go to hell!" I yell.

A small smirk reached his lips and a look I've only seen drunk guys give me before making a move crossed over his face.

"What are you smirking about?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"You're different than what I expected" he admits quietly, more to himself than to me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I interrogate. Different than what he expected? He expected me? What?

"Nothing" he shrugs and just like that the angry/annoyed face I was waiting for appeared on his face.

"What do you want me to say? I'm sorry? You did it first, I don't hear an apology coming from you" he points out.

"First of all, I already apologized! And second, honestly I have nothing to apologize for! You were acting like a total jacka-" Before I can finish he interrupts.

"Me? You're the one who accused me of following you around, of stalking you" his anger dripping from his voice.

"That's because you were!" I exclaim "I saw you at the library, and then again at my house, with the red mask, black hoodie, not funny by the way" I snap.

His entire expression changes from annoyed to...worried?

He grabbed my forearm and pulled me the rest of the way into his house, shutting the door behind me before pulling me upstairs and into what I assume is his bedroom.

His room is simple. There's a small twin size bed in the corner with plain blue sheets, a small closet, a light brown dresser that has only a deodorant and some change on top. There's a small pile of clothes against the wall, that's it.

"Get your hands off me" I demanded, pulling his hand off of my arm.

He runs a hand over his face and looks at me "okay tell me everything. Every detail" he instructs.

I cross my arms "and why would I do that?" I ask with my eyebrows raised.

He rolls his eyes at this "because I said so"

"Oh well if you say so-" I start to say sarcastically but stop when in a fraction of a second he's standing inches in front of me, staring down at me with such seriousness it scares me.

"Please, just tell me what you saw" he pleads his voice much softer now.

I take a deep breath as I push him away and walk over to his bed, crossing my legs underneath me as I sit down, he follows suit and sits down next to me.

After another deep breath I tell him all about it, how I felt, what the guy looked like, the fact that I couldn't see his eyes because of how his mask hid them, how he had walked slowly and creepily, how he hadn't even flinched when I threw the books at him in my room, how he'd smashed my head against my mirror but when I went back in there it was perfectly fine. I told him everything, even how when I imagined the guy I pictured him behind the mask. It's probably not a good idea to be telling him all of this, I barely know him and I'm entrusting him with all of this knowledge, and after he's acted like a total douchebag to me, yet something in the back of my mind told me it was okay, that I could trust him, just a feeling I had in my gut.

By the end I was out of breath and felt shaky and creeped out all over again.

Jake was staring at me with such intensity, listening to my every word as if the whole world depended on them.He ran a hand through his hair while staring at a random spot on the floor, clearly deep in thought.

And then he said the last thing I ever expected to hear.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Say what boiiii?

Lol the reason for this will be better explained later on then the explanation you get next chapter.

Please comment, read, vote and promote!!!